🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
cdawg87

Camp

I don't know how it's possible that this movie is 62% fresh on rottentomatoes. Maybe because it's so laughably bad. It's about a theater camp. The main character is named Vlad and he ends up being bisexual (which is cool by me, but with the horribly bad acting, just comes off as totally fucking weird). Also, some white chick does a TERRIBLE rendition of 'And I'm Telling You (I'm Not Going)' from "Dreamgirls". For most of the movie, you just feel embarrassed for most of the actors - it's like a really bad rip off of "FAME". Some of the singing is good, but the rest of it is god awful.

Aw...what? If I wanted to be made to feel bad for sharing my opinion I'd just go back to imdb. I hope earwolf doesn't go the way of trolling. Boo.

I haven't seen this movie since it came out, but I LOOOOVED it when it did. Yes, it's camp-y but in a really delightful way. And if I recall correctly, the character wasn't actually bisexual, just so eager to feel sexually desired that he hit on a gay male friend.

Okay, sorry about the misunderstanding. Perhaps you could have elaborated on your sentence. I actually love Camp, but it's really bad! I mean, come on..."Do You Wanna Go Out And Play The Game" is absolutely ridiculous! What does that even mean? It's hysterical because the movie is trying to be serious, which is why it's terrible, which is why I love it. I mean, HDTGM actually likes some of the movies the choose, yalls.

Sign in to follow this