🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 423 - Time Bobby 4

Oh and Paul not fully getting Scott's "Don't take the Lloyd out of Christmas"/"Don't take the Christ out of Christopher Lloyd" joke was hilarious. Maybe he also needs one of those pills.

• Like 1

Scott: "Who are you? Him?"

There's something so naggingly familiar about that and I have a feeling PFT originally said it (maybe as Alan Thicke?), but I can't place it.

• Like 1

Fantastic! A veritable juking box of CBB catchphrases. Spider-powers aside, it felt like a conscious (and much-needed) reining-in of the Time Bobby continuity. Bobby might be the king of no-questions-asked immediate yes-anding.

• Like 4

Marvelous episode! Poor Fourvel! Scott's brain lapses being treated with pills was just hysterical.

"Fourvel, God never closes a door without taking a life."

"That's the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard."

"And God makes a better door than a window."

"Yeah, he was a carpenter."

Dying!

• Like 12

Scott playing puppet master killing of a character to the exact second of would happen. Right after the plugs

Must of been recorded a while ago because bobby m. was on no you shut up a while back. Oh, and pft plugged a cancelled show :'/

I hope that fart is kept in from now on. Perfectly timed

• Like 2

Review of the most recent CBB: 11.3/11.7

With a name like 'Time Bobby 4', you already know it would be a 9.5/11.7 episode, but the small/quick reference to Hollywood Handbook by P.F.T. lifts this episode beyond the 9.5.

(The name drop could be a P.F.T attempt to get back on HH and/or get his comedian chops/hoagie back)

• Like 2

Loving all the comic book talk. Especially the What If reference, as that was one of my fave comics as a kid.

• Like 3

the "it's been" bit at 16:00 made me choke on my own spit and send it shooting up my nose... i listen to CBB at work so sometimes i try too hard to contain my laughter but that shit caught me totally off guard. from scott's strange outburst to fourvel chiming in at the end holy fuck.

i went back and listened to that one bit like maybe six times.

• Like 1

I thought for sure Fourvel would interrupt Sir Andrew Lord Webber and Scott during the tangent at the beginning with "Jesus Fucking Christ, are you kidding me with this shit?"

C+

Also, Fourandahalfvel the Rottweiler Pony Boy? He's just a little baby boy's baby boy.

CLB-abDWIAAgH7j.jpg

• Like 3

Also, Fourandahalfvel the Rottweiler Pony Boy? He's just a little baby boy's baby boy.

CLB-abDWIAAgH7j.jpg

Man I for one wish Fourvel never appeared on the TV show... it's really impossible to not see that in my mind's eye when I hear Fourvel now, whereas before I really could picture a small orphan boy.

• Like 1

"Do you think Jimi Hendrix used a left-handed lawnmower?" really didn't get the reaction it deserved.

• Like 1

"Do you think Jimi Hendrix used a left-handed lawnmower?" really didn't get the reaction it deserved.

I think the appropriate version of that question would have been "Do you think Jimi Hendrix used a regular lawnmower upside-down?" ;)

• Like 3

I think the appropriate version of that question would have been "Do you think Jimi Hendrix used a regular lawnmower upside-down?" ;)/>

Alright, you win.

I am desperately hoping for PFT's Charles Dumpster to make an appearance on the non-howl side, I got such a huge kick out of that character.

Alright, you win.

Can someone photoshop Jimi playing a lawn mower behind his head?

Scott: "Who are you? Him?"

There's something so naggingly familiar about that and I have a feeling PFT originally said it (maybe as Alan Thicke?), but I can't place it.

I'm 95% sure that's been said on Never Not Funny whenever Matt says something stupid, and Jimmy asks if he's Elliot. Not sure about another time on this show though.