🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 423 - Time Bobby 4

Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber and Scott reunite to chat about all the songs Lloyd Webber wishes he had written, what it's like to live with him, and his favorite playwright of all time. As they continue their conversation, a faint voice is heard in the room. It is none other than the stabby lil' orphan boy Fourvel who insists he has changed from his stabby ways. What could have happened to create this "new" Fourvel? Tune in to find out!

• Like 3

I appreciated Scott's reference to Nuke.

I then felt bad when they plugged a cancelled show.

So, a real whirlwind of emotions.

• Like 2

ADXADQEBFEGJDWCCSEJGWGBDEEGSOMGGGGGGGG

ADXADQEBFEGJDWCCSEJGWGBDEEGSOMGGGGGGGG

Take another pill.

• Like 5

Too long I have waited for this, TOO LONG! But it was worth the wait.

• Like 1

i was on pins and needles when ALW mentioned Sondheim and frogs in his throat in the same thought -- i seriously thought they might name the

• Like 2

'They're nots gonna sings happy birthday and there not be birthday'. I'd buy that t-shirt

• Like 5

Plep plep plep!

• Like 4

IIIIIIT'S BEEEEENNNNNN..... A WHILEEEE. This is the best Monday in recent memory.

• Like 4

This episode was incredible from the very start! Ohh god that ITS BEEN felt like finally letting out a sneeze and having an orgasm at the same time! Damn I've missed it this was definitely enough to last me forever.. maybe..

• Like 2

Does this mean Moynihan can finally play a different character? I love these three together but Fourvel really feels like he's run his course. This would be a fitting conclusion for the character (and, no Four-and-a-half-vel doesn't count)

• Like 6

I'm a little upset now. "Curds and Cheerios" made me laugh in the middle of a healthy swig of coffee and some of it ended up in my sinuses. You'd better get a good lawyer, Fourvel! >: (

Edit: I take it back, poor kid's got enough problems. I'll go ahead and remove those angry eyebrows : (

• Like 1

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Death

Acceptance

Caricature artist

Old guy

Lived in all 50 States

Every good boy deserves fudge

Pen, he uses a pen

Executed his wife with that pen

Reardon was drawn holding ice cream

Sounds like Homer Simpson's weird brother

Over the log flume he jumped

Nevermind, I can't think of one for N

• Like 11

Epic. As epic as my grandmother's fried cornbread with a little bit of butter and a dollop of fig preserves. Bravo, sirs. I look forward to meeting Twoandaquartervel next year.

I want that pill.

Don't steal my pill bro

*chiller font*

THE CBB YEAR OF DEATH CONTINUES

Auntmayciated and all the other marvel references killed me. Probably my fave Time Bobby ep since the original; way more laid back, almost like a Solo Bolo, but still had a really entertaining narrative thread (pun intended) that wasn't too convoluted.