🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdConstant

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2

My god, what can really be said about this piece of celluloid feces. I suffered through ten minutes of this movie, thats as far as I could get. I'd rather eat a burrito filled with dog shit and broken glass than watch this film in it's entirety.

I recently had the pleasure (displeasure?) of being forced to watch this while babysitting. I don't know how these kids fell upon this disaster of a film but it might be the creepiest movie involving babies ever! Oh an did I mention it stars Kathleen Turner, Christopher Loyd, and Kim Cattral? This could be one of your best episodes ever. Think about it!

I think this movie really qualifies for a how did this get made. first off it's a sequel to a really bad movie that wasn't all that great to begin with. how he hell did they get Jon Voight talked into doing this movie. oh my god wow.

It would have to be Superbabies. The movie is so fucking terrible.

Also: THE BLACK BABY TURNS INTO A BASKETBALL AS ITS SUPERPOWER!!!

Great list esc_key, so many of those are HDTGM worthy.

Wow, Superbabies appears to have ended Bob Clark's career. He had Karate Dog come straight to DVD after it, but with filming schedules it was probably in the works before Superbabies came out. I know A Christmas Story is sometimes on the IMDB top 250, which makes me wonder how many directors have (or at some point had) a movie on both the IMDB top 250 and bottom 100

There are also two sequels to these films (and one even has Voight in it)!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2150163/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2287238/

Wow, Superbabies appears to have ended Bob Clark's career.

Well, that and dying soon after.

• Like 3

It's amazing what bad movies there are on HBO. I'm watching Superbabies right now, and it's an abomination.

Sign in to follow this