🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 135 - Jon Daly, Our Close Friend

On account of Dixon being a friggin Pencil Man, have we considered that he figured out a way to draw the popular star himself? We can't know if it's legit unless we get Dixon to use his eraser and see if the star will disappear

Wait, he's the pencil? I thought the pencil was just used as a comparison to show what a little girl he was!

Just a little old fashioned Rickles style ribbing, I knew you were the pencil, Dixon

• Like 6

sidefact:

using capital letters on the internet is a telltale sign of social deviancy.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT.

• Like 12

Last night I had a dream, myself and Ben Schwartz were friends in high school. Ben would come to school with multiple jackets, claiming that wearing different jackets throughout the day was "Baller!" I would occasionally steal one of his jackets, wear it, and sarcastically shout "BALLER!" at him. It was a fun thing we had.

I'm gonna go back and listen to the Ben Schwartz ep of HH and see if he addresses the friendship we had in a dream I had last night.

• Like 9

hi i bought a new computer

Wd0XKux.jpg

• Like 13

Speaking on TV commericals , what do you guys think of the new direct TV ad where bon jon bovi belts out

"We got the power to turn back time,

That show we missed lets go back and find

And instead of spicy choose mild

And maybe reconsider having that second child !"

Or something like that

Thoughts ??

Yea I just saw that one. It wasn't great. Ricky Gervais, Paul Giamatti, William H. Macy, have you all seen their TV spots? It's so painful to watch these ads. When Tina Fey and Ellie Kemper sell shit it's at least mildly enjoyable and good for a laugh or two. Maybe we're all spoiled by HH's groundbreaking commercial stylings. Perhaps it would beehive H&S to start up a UC Berkeley for doing hilarious improvised commercials. Then they could turn it into a manual and sell it for 5 bucks at live shows and on their website. improv4advertisers...

• Like 7

andrew is an expert on unfortunate drippage

please excuse the language, but, lmao

• Like 11

never before has the question about whether a hamburger is a sandwich been so important to me

vq9aTrx.jpg

• Like 11

andrew is an expert on unfortunate drippage

What about seepage? Does anything good seep?

• Like 5

The original sandwich was actually a human guy!

Happy 900th post, Spunky!

This is Sparta! This is Sparta! This is Sparta!

• Like 9

woo just making it in under the wire here in the thread. Loved this episode, there were SO many funny lines and my boy Sean was wilding out in this one for sure.

• Like 9

woo just making it in under the wire here in the thread. Loved this episode, there were SO many funny lines and my boy Sean was wilding out in this one for sure.

Better a tardyhorseman than nohorsemanatall

• Like 14

cave cheese

Ah! Spunky's allegory of Plato's allegory of the cave-- one laughs and riffs about (names) cave cheese (shadows) to realize the cheese (shadows) were in the cave the whole time and it takes a good poster (philosopher) to realize it

• Like 13