Episode 135 - Jon Daly, Our Close Friend

*approaches mic pensively*

*clears throat*

cave cheese

• Like 7

*approaches mic pensively*

*clears throat*

cave cheese

How 'bout this for some cave cheese, everybody?!

512T3CT82HL._SY300_.jpg

• Like 8

here's some nice trivia: that fella was also a drummer in a rock n roll band

• Like 5

here's some nice trivia: that fella was also a drummer in a rock n roll band

Which band was Dennis Quaid drummer for?

• Like 4

Which band was Dennis Quaid drummer for?

The Who. He was the namesake for Quaidrophenia

• Like 9

Ah! Spunky's allegory of Plato's allegory of the cave-- one laughs and riffs about (names) cave cheese (shadows) to realize the cheese (shadows) were in the cave the whole time and it takes a good poster (philosopher) to realize it

"'is caves movies?' - Plato" - Anastasia Vigo

• Like 10

I hope everyone in the United States had a good memorial day weekend. While we were setting up moorings in a lake my friend got bit on her ankle by a bass (the fish) and made the loudest noise I have ever heard a human produce. It was a good time. Take care, y'all.

• Like 6

I hope everyone in the United States had a good memorial day weekend. While we were setting up moorings in a lake my friend got bit on her ankle by a bass (the fish) and made the loudest noise I have ever heard a human produce. It was a good time. Take care, y'all.

large-mouthed bass? more like large-mouthed friend! haha!

because she yelled so loud.

• Like 8

I did... at first. It started off with bacon and pancakes. Fished for a good 2 hours and brought home 2 small mouth bass and 4 Northern Pikes for lunch.

All done by noon.

My wife then suggested we go for a horse ride... This is when it goes down hill....

We hop onto the horses and we start out with a casually jog, and after a bit we decided to take the horses into a full Gallup and as fast as the horses will go. A few minutes later I fell out of the sattle with my foot stuck in the holster and the horse began running in circles! I was being trampled!

...That was until the Walmart manager came out and unplugged the machine... I came close to death today.

• Like 7

Last post of the thread for this fella, here are a few things I'd like to end with:

- I've never rated a thread before, but I'd give this one a PROBST/5 stars. Truly, Trudy

- I'm excited for tomorrow's show (in a non-platonic way)

- if a naked man behind a tree by a stop sign sees someone run it, are any laws broken?

pees n <3

:ph34r:

• Like 5

large-mouthed bass? more like large-mouthed friend! haha!

because she yelled so loud.

mmmm i want to bathe in this wordplay

• Like 4

I'm several episodes behind in listening to HH (because of all the great content I've been enjoying with Howl Premium), so I am just now listening to this one, but it is so funny and smart and great that I changed my avatar for it.

• Like 2

I'm several episodes behind in listening to HH (because of all the great content I've been enjoying with Howl Premium), so I am just now listening to this one, but it is so funny and smart and great that I changed my avatar for it.

f**king points tbh