🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

May 23 - Oakland, CA, The Fox Theatre

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Oakland featuring Scott Aukerman, Lauren Lapkus as Scott’s nephew Todd, Paul F. Tompkins as Len Wiseman and Tim Baltz as Skipp Dribbles.

Here on Howl

Was Todd's list prewritten? Amazing either way. His best ep of the tour methinks!

She certainly wasn't reading from a list, I'm pretty sure she made it up on the spot. Scott was just staring at her trying to see if she would run out of ideas.

• Like 1

She certainly wasn't reading from a list, I'm pretty sure she made it up on the spot. Scott was just staring at her trying to see if she would run out of ideas.

That was some majorly impressive 8 Mile shit right there!

That was some majorly impressive 8 Mile shit right there!

Jokes and jokes and jokes

Lauren as Todd really never misses a chance to throw Scott under the bus! That list of forgivenesses!

Amphibions!

Today (or specifically that night) I learned...

• John Lennon does a really good Ducky Powell impersonation!?!
  • Todd is the best
  • I sure I missed out on a fantastic post-show sex party, if it was hosted by Len Wiseman

• Like 1

This was my favorite Scott and Todd episode - the ick factor was dialed back a little... Todd's rocking some agency. The forgiveness list was amazing.

Todd's acting fails for Len Weisman ("Line?"), and the sad basketball comedian... boy this was a good episode.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this