🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
walkdontrun

Torque (2004)

Torque +100

For me it was like Fast and Furious without the plausibility.

It's kinda like Fast and the Furious except with crotch rockets, which obviously makes it a 1000 times better. It stars Ice Cube and Adam Scott with a ridiculous wig as the villain. There's a scene towards the end with dueling motorcycles attacking each other that has to be seen to be believed.

Definitely agree. Watched this with a friend at the cinema and after seeing the bike fight scene we left. Who ever wrote that scene should be shot.

in the Fast Five episode, Adam Scott briefly mentioned his time on torque, and I never wanted him to stop talking about it. I love torque, but its really...really bad.

But I love it. Get Adam Scott back if possible.

Agreed. Torque is magnificent. I love it so much even though its so bad. In fact its one of my favourites, especially listening to the commentary while watching the film.

Totally awesome.. maybe they need to focus on the bit part movies of Eddie Steeples ;)

I can't believe they had Adam Scott on for Fast Five and didn't talk about his own HDTGM movie, Torque. He only briefly mentioned it; but they absolutely need to bring him back to talk about this movie. Torque is so bad it's awesome. It's a really well made, completely stupid movie that makes little sense (okay, none) and defies any sort of logic. But somehow, it's fun to watch and entertaining. It's like they all knew it was going to be a piece of crap; but decided to keep polishing the turd anyway.

Ahahahaha Torque would be a great episode

• Like 1

Sorry to break it to you guys, but this movie is kind of intentionally WTF insane.

The director has been on the Slashfilm podcast a few times and has discussed the problems he's had with the movie in depth.

Most especially (I think) this one:

http://www.slashfilm...ctor-of-torque/

On the other hand, he's pretty damn funny and since he's pretty receptive to podcasting, he might be viable as a guest along the lines of the Punisher or Crank 2 episode.

How can you not? It's a huge advertisement for crap like Red Bull and Mountain Dew. Ice Cube trying to hold on to what little street cred he has. And stuff like a motorcycle chase in and on a train, cameos by Jesse James and Dane Cook, cat fight on bikes, and Adam Scott as the FBI agent hot on the trail of our Dorito eating heroes

Not even up for debate. This movie definitely belongs on the show.

I'm sure theres a Director of Photography who thought they were fucking nailing it when they came up with that shot.

I watched this wonderfully horrible movie instead of one of the greatest super bowls ever!! I don't know how they haven't done it yet....please please...this movie was absolutely ridiculous...and what made it even better was that me and my dearest friend rode bikes!!! So the level of ridiculousness was elevated to supernatural levels. + infinity

This should not be confused with the other "Motorcycle Fast & Furious Knock-Off" Biker Boyz.

This should be an episode because of Adam Scott, and Ice Cube and The Fastest Motorcycle in the world that does a sick double flip at the end - spoiler -

Also do Biker Boyz.

Sign in to follow this