🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Adatre

Yogi Bear (2010)

This movie needs to be done and you need to get TJ Miller on the episode for the inside track.

i know you don't do kids movies (often), but yogi bear was on stars or something last night, and being a fan of both hdtgm and dlm I know some of T.J. Millers thoughts on the movie, i also assume Sheer and Miller run in some of the same circles so i think it would be great if you could review yogi with T.J.

Lots of good people are in it! My kid loved it, so I can't complain. He did get in trouble at school though for re-enacting the butt shaking dance and singing Sir Mixalot.

I heard TJ Miller on a podcast rip into Your Highness and said that Danny McBride hurt the whole industry when he made movies like that - which I thought was a bit cheeky after not exactly setting the comedy world afire with this.

But I think it's just fashionable to knock this movie. My kid liked it, it had some good people in it, and it wasn't too offensive. Honestly, he's made me sit through worse (Transformers 2).

Yogi Bear (Dan Aykroyd) and Boo-Boo (Justin TImberlake) must stop the evil mayor from selling Jellystone Park to a logging company with the help of the Park Rangers ( Tom Cavanagh and TJ Miller) and for some reason Rachel (Anna Faris) 

download (1).jpeg

Sign in to follow this