🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Syn

Meeting Up

It would be nice if various cities could have get-togethers for Earwolf fans. It's hard to find people in my area (DC) who share an appreciation for this comedy style.

I'm in southern New Jersey (near Philadelphia.) Hoping to see the Sklars live when they come to Philly in November. Any other area fans going? Maybe we can meet up!

Ohio here! Not a very strong comedy community around it seems. I drove down to Cincinnati last week to see Kyle Dunnigan and Doug Benson and Graham Elwood are coming to Columbus next month so I'll be going to that. Would love to know if other Earwolfians will be there.

it seems like the "friends of tom" from WFMU's the best show seem to put together meet-ups now and then. i'm sure earwolf fans will eventually be doing the same.

(p.s. i'm in chicago)

I too am in Chicago, but I'm trying to make my way to L.A.

@Matt - Thanks for starting this thread!!!!

The first step is the "On Tour" section of this website where you can at least find the shows that our guests are putting on in your area. We're working on trying to integrate meetups within those events so that people can not only go see a great show but can get together at a local bar or coffee shop afterwards to meet other Earwolf fans. We're working on that as soon as we solve some of our other problems :(

I live in Toronto and would love to meet up with fellow Earwolves!

Sounds great, Jeff. I'd love to be able to meet other fans of the Earwolf shows. I run some meetup groups in the Philadelphia region and would be happy to help with this if there's any way I can do so.

P.S. I'm planning on getting some friends together to see Hannibal Buress on Wed. June 29 at Helium in Philly. Any are listeners want to meetup there?

Reno NV. I know of one other Earwolf Listener and he's my co-worker.

September is bringing the Sklars & Marc Maron to Zanies in Nashville....I don't have a fancy phone to get on some app for this (if it's out, I just know it's been talked about), but alas...anyone from around there? And maybe if so each city could get its own thread or something?

Like how this brainstorming is going on. =)

I'm in the L.A. area now (Long Beach), but moving to NYC for school at the end of the month. Too bad both places are so small and not comedy friendly.

Marc Maron is playing Chicago in a few weeks...I've had tickets for over a month now. I'm so exicted! Is anyone else going?

@robstraws I'm going to try to be in Columbus tomorrow for Doug and Graham, but I can definitely say that I'll be at Go Bananas next month to see Graham headline, and then Doug is doing a 4:20 show in September, also at Go Bananas.

Former guest Ted Leo is doing a free show at Millenium Park in Chicago. Is anyone interested in a meet up there?

I am up for an Earwolf meet at the Ted Leo show. If not then I am willing to start one for the Reggie Watts show in August at Mayne Stage.

The Doug Benson and Graham Elwood show in Columbus last week was awesome, going to the Kyle Dunnigan Show this weekend in Dayton, Ohio. Anyone else?

Missed Doug/Graham in Columbus last week. Are you going to see Graham any time this weekend, Rob? I believe he's recording his new album.

He's in Cinci this weekend it looks like but I don't think I will be able to make it. Kevin Nealon in Dayton in September will probably be a sure thing. Might head to Bloomington for some shows too.

Sign in to follow this