🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Syn

Meeting Up

Are any of you in the South Puget Sound area in WA state?

This is a trick question. Nobody is here.

Found this forum from a craigslist search.... Anyone looking to hook up at Zanies in Nashville, before, or after a show, let me know. I'm always interested in meeting new friends. ;)

Any Vancouver-ites? I'm not far from Van, considering going to Paul F.'s show on the 30th or maybe Doug Loves Movies in February. If Comedy Bang Bang comes up here again I'm there!!!

As someone who hasn't had the opportunity to see Paul F. or DLM live, I demand you go.

• Like 1

Jimmy Pardo, this coming weekend, Dayton Ohio, Wileys Comedy Club. BE THERE. (I am speaking to no one because no one exists near this city except me.)

Jimmy Pardo, this coming weekend, Dayton Ohio, Wileys Comedy Club. BE THERE. (I am speaking to no one because no one exists near this city except me.)

I never miss Jimmy in Dayton. His once-a-year visits are always a highlight.

Minneapolitan here. Definitely down for getting together with fellow Earwolf fans at an Acme show, or maybe an upcoming concert!

Definitely going to go to the CBB live show when it comes to Vancouver on August 10th, would love to meet any other local fans!

Looking forward to Chicago 7/30.

So, who's going to the Vancouver show on the 9th and wants to meet a couple of CBB nerds for a beer beforehand?

Gosh, meeting people from the internet sounds dangerous to me. However, I'm tempted. I need to figure out my meeting plan with the people I'm going with first.

I'm so used to meeting people from the Internet via meetup groups that it doesn't phase me anymore :D

Going to Brian Posehn at the comedy mix tonight too. Just gonna throw it out there, me and a buddy will be at the Cambie at 3:30 today... I'll be in a blue Comedy Bang Bang shirt. Come say hi!

Sign in to follow this