🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 28 — Who Charted? Book Club

Is there anyone more delightful than Dave "Country" Koechner? A master storyteller, Dave brings magic to Who Charted? this week as he recounts remembrances of Bill Hicks, waxes poetic about his love for his wife, and discusses some of his favorite concert experiences. The music for the week is surprisingly good, as Kulap and Howard count down iTunes alternative songs. Chart Roulette is back, and the summer brings in some fresh films for our movie chart. Grab a piece of your Summah Gum and chew down on Who Charted?!

A picture of the fantastic engineer? Finally! Work shall be fun for it is Who Charted? day!

Dave Koechner is such a joy! I love to see him pop up on podcasts because he seems like the kindest soul in the world. This is such a fun episode to listen to. Try NOT to smile!

Wee Wee, Fruit flavored gum is for children. Try a nice adult summah mint gum like Mentos Pure. Delicious and will keep your summah breath fresh so the ladies don't run away to Australia.

I still love Dave Koechner, but I just wished he was slightly more in on the joke and set-ups from Howard. It just made things sound a little awkward when it could have been hilarious; because my favorite part of the show is the insane questions Howards asks the guests, and it felt like Dave didn't want any part of that. But I loved his stories, and he seems like a very nice guy.

Nice Big Country reference. I'll have that stuck in my head all day now. But the lyric is "fires the mountainside", not "on a mountainside".

Eeyuss! Made my listening to this. David Koechner seems like such a friendly guy, though I guess that's no surprise.

WOAH, WEE-WEE! Not cool on the Super 8 spoiler!

We don't all get American release dates over here in Jolly Olde England!

Thanks for saying that Little Piggy about the Call. And they are from Ohio (I think). And they definately had more than one hit. "Everywhere I go" for one. Also, Kulap, GaGa is from Manhattan. I'm not being Mr. Know it All. I dig this show.

This was my favorite episode since Posehn. Thanks to Earwolf, Wie Wie, and Ku Ku for providing a bright spot in a tough week!

Dave Koechner was great. His positive vibe mixed with Howard and Kulap's made for an excellent episode.

Great episode, dudes. Probably in my top 3 (Tom Lennon and blazed Brody Stevens being the other high-water marks). Koechner was a fine guest--nice change of pace. Usually on Earwolf shows I say the sillier the better, but he brought some smarts and soul to the show this week. Keep it up. In my uninformed opinion, Who Charted? is the unsung hero of the Earwolf lineup!

I love this show!!!! Even if "old" people be hatin' I seem to be right there with you guys, but possibly even slightly more "be hatin'" on some of the stuff. Well either way, I hope I don't come off like a bunshole. You guys rock!!!

Dave was great.

I also just saw him in Paul the other day which was a fun movie, but I wish they had tapped Dave's comedic chops for more than just a few redneck jokes.

How many guests now have made reference to wanting more Kulap songs in the world of music? It's becoming a theme. Maybe there should be a "Kulap" song competition ;)

Sign in to follow this