🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jklmr123

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

In the same realm of absurdity as "Old Dogs", the story telling of this is in conjunction to Lohan's career. I don't remember Megan Fox when my wife made me see this 7 years ago, but I was just in a trance of this film because of its insanity. Every scene has nothing to do with the next. When I first listened to your show this was my first thought, because there could only have been sociopaths that would allow this movie to be seen. If you don't have a chance to devote several hours of talking about this, please see it.

• Like 1

this is an excellent recommendation! watching this movie now as an adult was mind blowing and thoroughly entertaining.

We need more Lohan movies on HDTGM.

I recall reading that this movie happened to air on ABC a few weeks after she was arrested for like the billionth time, for something like drunk driving. Which makes a scene where Lindsay's character meets her favorite celebrity, discovers he's an alcoholic and denounces him as a drunk all the more hilarious.

DO. THIS. FILM

It is just so bad. Caught it on Sky Movies and couldn't stop watching. The teacher's hair alone deserves an episode.

Sign in to follow this