🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
AlmostAGhost

Thanks for the tour

This month was really fun, having CBB eps to grab every afternoon. Howl.fm more than paid for itself before this, but now I'm especially glad to be a member.

Scott, Lauren, Paul, Neil and Mike -- thanks for all the entertainment! It was fun to follow along with you every day (here and on Snapchat haha).

And to whoever were the engineers and behind-the-scenes types that helped get the shows done and up for us, thanks too!

• Like 9

The endurance they displayed traveling across the country during the shittiest time in TSA history while still being the funniest people on Earth every single night was frankly astounding. Mucho kudos amigos.

• Like 5

Brilliant.. still have a few episodes to listen to. But have verily enjoyed the shows...

• Like 1

Agreed - This paid for a full year of HOWL as far as I'm concerned - it was so much fun to watch them slowly lose their minds together.... They were all brilliant.

• Like 3

My heart was already filled with a deep and abiding love for each of these comedians before the tour began, and being able to hear them destroy night after night—and build fully realized characters from throwaway bits—was a true gift.

Lauren wrote a really sweet end-of-tour post on Instagram.

Well, back to my job at the awkward mattress showroom…

• Like 3

This month I've felt so spoiled.

Scott, Paul, Lauren, Mike & Neil (+engineers) absolutely outdid themselves. Thanks for the newly formed laugh abs and the doubled crows feet.

• Like 3

I echo this sentiment 100%. It was a pleasure to listen to the shows, go to the show, meet fellow listeners who get the jokes, cheer and laugh myself hoarse, and meet the performers, despite my anxiety at doing so. I got really emotional when Scott said "I don't want to get off this stage because then it'll be over," and all over again when I listened back. I left the show (and SPONT the next night) with a feeling of euphoria I can't even fully put into words. Thank you to everyone.

• Like 2

I was lucky enough to get to see the Dallas show AND I got to listen to every single show?!?! Just amazing. Fantastic. Very good.

I weirdly even teared-up at the end of the Vancouver show when they sang. Thank you so much to everybody involved. This was wonderful.

• Like 3

I flew from Utah to Seattle to see them and it was amazing to witness.

i could tell they had shaken thousands of hands as it was almost the end of the tour and we had to shuffle through pretty fast and they all looked tired as hell but they were so so so nice.

wish i had more time to tell them how thankful i am for the C+ content over the years.

already anticipating the next tour!

• Like 1

I don't care........

I LOVE IT

This show IconaPop'ed my brain for weeks after

Thanks guys.. can't wait for you to come to the UK.. (specifically Edinburgh in Scotland)...

Sign in to follow this