🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

May 26 - Vancouver, Vogue Theatre

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from Vancouver, featuring Scott Aukerman, Lauren Lapkus as HoHo, special guest musician Dan Mangan, Mike Hanford as John Lennon, Paul F. Tompkins as Santa Claus and Tim Baltz as Randy Snutz.

Here on Howl

Being at this show was amazing! I'm glad we got the longest show in the tour! It was magic to watch everybody's faces and reactions and silent laughter. Especially Scott having to wipe the tears from his eyes multiple times, and everyone bunny hopping off the stage in time to the music at the end.

When John/Mike says "It would be if the microphones fucking worked," he was referring to the opener where he sang Ducky Powell's "What a thrashable slope" song, and the microphone cord became unplugged and just plopped down onto the stage right before he would have sung "There's so many trails that I'll never know." He winced, fixed it, and recovered nicely and sang "What a great microphone!"

When Paul/Santa said "Go find the other members of the Polyphonic Spree," he was referring to the long-haired headbanded white T-shirt-wearing guy sitting next to me getting up to go to the bathroom. Of course I mocked him about it. They talked at the meet and greet and no hard feelings either way.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this