🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 13 — Bathtub Safety

Most of the podcasts on Earwolf are full of jokes and goof 'em ups, but Bob is here to talk about one of the most serious issues plaguing this country: Bathtub Safety.

Not sure if it's just me, but I can't play this on the Earwolf site. Doesn't seem to be working.

I hope Bob's okay.

Yep, no dice here either. It looks like there is something in the middle of the play icon that is stopping it.

That was definitely worth the wait!

Unfortunately Julia, it would seem that Bob was not okay.

Who was Bob talking to? A houseguest (Kevin Fuck perhaps) or was it we, the audience? Was this Bob's way of telling us that like a furry creature chirping as it crosses your leg, a slip in the bathtub can come out of nowhere and throw your life into disarray.

I hope Bob's can collection is OK after the ruckus.

I'm almost positive it was the creature from Super 8 that attacked Bob.

I love this episode for so many reasons, not the least of which is that I was concerned about the studio's safety the entire 2 minutes.

Now two favorite moments are now Bob talking about his landlady's vow of "sexual undesirability" and this entire episode.

Holy crap! I almost peed myself listening to this@!! This was one of the funniest thing i've ever heard on Earwolf. Or anywhere for that matter.

I love that Bob keeps trying to get the show rolling even though he's being attacked by a creature and there is blood being spilled.

I've listened to this maybe four times and it still cracks me up.

This is quickly becoming my favorite podcast. I've listened to this so many times... i laughed so hard the first time i heard it. Bob Ducca... you are the best.

Agreed but I think that of a lot of podcasts (not necessarily animation, but visual accompaniment.

Seriously though, WAIT WAS THAT?

My theory:

fizzgig.jpg

Sign in to follow this