🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

The boys do a live show at VultureFest in New York City's historic Casper Podcast Lounge, and execute their plan to become the number-one podcast on iTunes with the help of podcast guru ALEX BLUMBERG.

• Like 16

Thank god. I was livid yesterday, thinking it was Tuesday, and wondering WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED to keep the guys from posting. I really need a calendar alert.

• Like 10

I'm going to listen to this at least once.

• Like 14

Now THIS I like!!

Sorry for going with the flow, your majesty.

Now that I have apparently smashed open some bonkers, non-eucledian, inside-out, floating corner in space-time, I suppose I will give this at least one listen, too.

• Like 10

These live eps give me weird anxiety (except for the one at SXSW - they really had command over that crowd).

• Like 16

I didn't get the opportunity to go to this because I live in a small frontier town on the Pacific Ocean called Seattle (it's almost Canada but it's actually in America [even though, yes, I am Canadian, but also American and actually more American than Canadian, but technically still Canadian too]) but I sent several close personal friends of mine to it and they told me to listen to this episode and boy howdy am I excited to do that.

• Like 24

I like this show and the forum but I've never gotten on the first page. Any tips?

• Like 19

I like this show and the forum but I've never gotten on the first page. Any tips?

You're already nailing it!!!!!

• Like 11

Never post twice on the same page.

• Like 20

I concede that my attempt at a forum coup has failed. I offer a treaty to you, July Diaz, and hope that my shame tastes sweet in your maw

• Like 6

hayes was str8 fire this ep. 'i always wonder if he's going to put some kind of hex on me.'

• Like 11

holy cave cheese, i can't wait to hear this!

• Like 10

Sorry for going with the flow, your majesty.

Now that I have apparently smashed open some bonkers, non-eucledian, inside-out, floating corner in space-time, I suppose I will give this at least one listen, too.

For someone named "nope" and then some more "nopes" your attitude is refreshingly agreeable. I like your style, I'm also a walking contradiction. Fix up that space-time damage you caused though, I think you're somehow going to make me late for work yesterday.

• Like 11

Like Hole , I "Live(d) through this" but I am still going to give it a little listen poo because my adrenaline was pumping so hard I bet I missed some jokes!

• Like 15

holy shit, one of the best eps this year!

edit: listened again, this comment holds up.

• Like 16

Sincerity emitters operating at full capacity.

Good job to the good job-doers.

I am still (almost) speechless with amazement.

So...theories?

• Like 5

I don't know what it means that it's one behind, but it means something.

0XHgV13.png

• Like 12