🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

Hollywood Handbook is no 1 imho, smdh @itunes.

• Like 10

Great ep! Excellent guest!

And I didn't know Jackal was such a huge Jimmy Hendrix fan!

• Like 12

What we have here is another great episode. A classic example of a great ep

• Like 18

holy shit, one of the best eps this year!

edit: listened again, this comment holds up.

Ditto.

• Like 6

I'm going to be on best show tonight if anyone wants to call in and make sure I'm comfortable and having a good time

Any show you're on is the best show.

• Like 20

I'm going to be on best show tonight if anyone wants to call in and make sure I'm comfortable and having a good time

is there a special number we should call or should I just hit up your cell? same #?

• Like 10

Honestly, another corker of an ep. Doesn't matter the coast, the boys just bring it.

• Like 14

Hey Hayes remember that time like 30 minutes after you finished recording this ep that I told you I loved you? Good times.

• Like 18

I'll send one your way! Just have to find the notebook Tom lent me with his number in it...

Oh shit I left it in that tree! And it has his butt pill proscriptions in it! Hope no one finds it!

• Like 5

tell Tom I SAID HI. also good job on the new ep. it felt like I was there in the Casper mattress with you guys haha not really that'd be creeeeeepy

• Like 17

I can't help but feel I made this happen.

• Like 2

What's up buddy long time no see. Lol jk it was only a few weeks ago. Anyway if we call into the best show please make it known to Tom we're calling to talk to you

• Like 13

When I was at the taping it looked like they recorded the entire thing on feeilm. Does anybody know if the video footage will be posted at some point?

• Like 3

This episode gave me the courage to come out to all of you as an owner of not 1, but 2 Jimi Hendrix t-shirts. He was a Seattle guy so just as with Nirvana, his music was inescapable when I was growing up. I'm a product of my environment, but I assure you I would never use those shirts in the deceptive way described in this episode.

• Like 12

I assure you I would never use those shirts in the deceptive way described in this episode.

Good. Our friendship depends on it.

• Like 6

Talking about people we effed in front of kids? Yowza!

RIP to the pile of ashes in attendance.

• Like 9

Who's calling HayzieB-2003 at Best Show?

Wanting to know whose dulcet tones can I look forward to, I've already assigned my own voices to each of you in my head, hoping everything lines up.

• Like 8

Might break my no-call streak for this corker of a best show

Today's ep was fantasic! Wish I flew to NY to see that ET wallpaper in the flesh

• Like 10

I still know next to nothing about this computer of mine im not even sure how i got on here to comment

I could listen to 3 hours of this

• Like 10

I find Hayes yelling "computer!" to be quite amusing. I cover my mouth and do a little giggle every time

• Like 11

This was a funny episode but I find it very rude that the ad at the end was for Hello from the Magic Tavern after Alex Blumberg was so in love with that show that he practically tried to marry it during the recording, yet pretended he had never heard of Hollywood HANDBOOK. Seems weirdly retaliatory.

• Like 12

When I was at the taping it looked like they recorded the entire thing on feeilm. Does anybody know if the video footage will be posted at some point?

Of course they record it "on feelim" you think it's all writtem before? lol

• Like 9

Good lord, this epi was fantastic. I wish I could wear a ratty HH shirt and try to convince people I was really at this live.

• Like 6