🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

I don't like where this is going. when will he stop trying to tear Sean and Hayes apart???

• Like 6

i don't like the live episodes as much because hearing the roar of the crowd ruins my feeling that they are just talking to me. i don't like to think that there is a whole bunch of strangers listening to Hayes and Sean when they are telling me funny stories and jokes. BUTT OUT STRANGERS!

• Like 13

I'm going to be on best show tonight if anyone wants to call in and make sure I'm comfortable and having a good time

Is one of the benefits of the Pro Version getting access to the VIP Line for The Best Show?

• Like 7

Who was The guy from the audience? Do we know?

• Like 4

gethard will be pissed if this guy's anonymity is compromised

• Like 13

Good question. Better question, where were you? I came all the way from Boston and you couldn't cross a bridge or take a tunnel or something?

• Like 7

Sean should call into The Best Show and him and Hayes can hijack the show.

Tim Heidecker is calling in too. But he's here in Portland and playing a show tonight. Is he magic? My slave-like conditions at work are keeping me from listening to the show or going to the concert.

• Like 5

he was absolutely random, the thing that set him apart was that he didn't hesitate when they were asking for a story.

a real gunslinger, this guy.

except for the whole diabetes thing.

and this large ace bandage he had around his elbow that sort of came loose.

anyway here he is enjoying a casper mattress and just sort of... being there.

the presence of maybe a cody or a sam, but sounded like a brett.

yEXsSNU.jpg

• Like 13

Well, it wasn't you...

But! Hayes asked if you came and was disappointed when I said I didn't think so.. So.. I hope that's another slight disappointment.

It was.. a great show. You all missed out, I hope you feel bad (please don't).

• Like 7

I just want to say how amazing Sean's character voices are. His British Guy was unreal this week, and I think this was the best we've ever heard him do Lunch Pail Guy From The Basement Yard

• Like 10

ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING TO THE BEST SHOW RIGHT NOW?

• Like 13

edit, oh baby a jackal chanson sandwich

• Like 8

I still post here all the time, you think I'd be here if I had real life internet friends? Yeah, right.... okay. sure..... good one.

• Like 16

forum.earwolf.com/forum/69-hollywood-handbook-elders-no-n00bs-allowed/

• Like 17

This is pretty crazy. I was looking up info on this secret forum and found this leaked photo.

dvd_eyes.jpg

• Like 22

So... After hearing from Hayes 'personal' on 'the best show' that the elderly are hiding from the new folks, I would love to extend a personal "your welcome to come back" or "PM me to join your exclusive club."

• Like 12

This is pretty crazy. I was looking up info on this secret forum and found this leaked photo.

dvd_eyes.jpg

I always say red isn't my color, but I think this picture has changed my mind.

I wish I got invited to these kinds of things.... Right, guys?

• Like 12

After hearing Hayes talk about not having sponsors (which I bet Boss Hoggerman demands), I think we should band together and boycott any company that doesn't currently sponsor Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 11