🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

arton3220.jpg?1398460747
  • Like 18

RE: Best Show

I just want to clarify there is no such thing as a "secret private forum". And besides, we only say nice things about the show on there.

ps. Hayes, that Nice Guys joke was perfect.

• Like 17

If anyone wants in on the secret forum just mail me 1 thousand US dollars legal tender and we'll talk. We'll have a sit-down.

• Like 17

If anyone wants in on the secret forum just mail me 1 thousand US dollars legal tender and we'll talk. We'll have a sit-down.

I'm good - all of the new posters have started our own secret forum and it's really cool and we're all having a lot of fun and making some really good jokes.

Funny podcast this week and also Hayes was great on Best Show.

• Like 13

Everytime I call that show , the line is busy

I kept wishing that they would talk about bill burrs podcast on the live episode. Since it's so stimulating , the HH boys should consider borrowing some of his tricks.

• Like 2

Hayes, you have no idea the fuss your comment has caused. Please retract this falsehood.

• Like 18

I heard Jack Johnson on the radio last night.

I usually don't like his music. But this time he just said a bunch of silly shit, which I did enjoy.

It made that old guy who Hayes is in love with act really grumpy though.

Still, a Pretty Good Show.

• Like 8

ps. this little podcast of Hayes and Sean's just keeps getting better and better.

• Like 12

Never post twice on the same page.

Hi Chason! :)

• Like 10

Hi Chason! :)/>

A girl has no name

• Like 16

lol i didn't even notice I spelled Chanson wrong.

at this point the forum should just autocorrect that imo.

• Like 9

Theory: Casper wasn't sure about the quality of their product so they sent beds to all the not as cool, funny and nice podcasters to test them out. Now that things have been perfected, they paid to have Sean and Hayes flown out to try one of their own.

• Like 12

OK, I feel like this is the appropriate place to pitch this, since this forums is all nerds and stuff. I'm thinking about writing a Harry Potter fan fic where Voldemort has a bastard son while he's sort of floating around Albania only half-alive. And even though he's famously furious at his own father for abandoning him as a child and eschewing creativity by naming him Tom Riddle Jr, Voldemort proves the age-old theme that we can't escape our own upbringings, and he names the kid "Voldemort Jr.", then skips town and runs off to England for his campaign against Harry Potter, a campaign that eventually takes his life. (Sorry, spoilers)

Now here's where it gets interesting: 15 years in the future, Voldemort Jr. and Harry's son Albus Severus Potter cross paths: Junior goes to some foreign wizarding school like Durmstrang and ASP is a typical entitled Hogwarts douche. The two clash in some amazing battles, but then in their darkest hour, find a Batman v Superman -esque common ground. Just as Albie is about to stab Junior with a glowing green spear, both boys realize they are both just acting out in anger because they were saddled with shitty names that were more like a selfish extension of their own shitty fathers' stories than a real life name that won't make all the other kids in school shoot spitballs at you and beat the stuffing out of you at recess. Then they become a dynamic duo who room together at Wizard College and throw mad ragers and try to hook up with sorority hags every weekend.

Thoughts? Is it too didactic? I'm worried it will come across as just a paper-thin allegory with the moral of not naming your kid stupid things like Apple, North West or Le-dash-a.

• Like 10

OK, I feel like this is the appropriate place to pitch this, since this forums is all nerds and stuff..

I'm actually a bully and not a nerd.

• Like 17

It's true. My nurples have yet to unpurple.

• Like 17

It's true. My nurples have yet to unpurple.

I heard he even got surgery to permanently wet his willies.

• Like 18

Thoughts? Is it too didactic? I'm worried it will come across as just a paper-thin allegory with the moral of not naming your kid stupid things like Apple, North West or Le-dash-a.

I say it sounds so good you should avoid taking mail from strangers, you could get served by Rowlings lawyers. Avoid leaving your Home at all costs!

Though I have no kids on the way, I'll be sure to keep that lesson close to my heart when I do. Thanks Fabio's Socks,

• Like 9

Apologies, Chason

• Like 15

Apologies, Chason

Chanson can take it. I would be more worried about Andrew. I've hear that British people know how to fight, and they are dangerous behind the wheel.

• Like 13

fabio i think you should take a lesson from twilight/50 shades now while its in the early stages and rename the characters so you can pretend it isnt fanfic. for instance harry could be edward, hermione could be bella, voldemort can be jacob, and the sexy yet mysterious billionare can be greggy

• Like 20

Good episodes of many good podcasts this week but the goodest was by Sean and Hayes.

Also, "Chason" is kind of funny, but Chanson is a good friend of mine. If I hear that any of your barbs caused him to shed a single goddamn tear, I will find you, and I will make you pay for what you've done.

• Like 8

How on earth did he remember all that stuff about The Newsroom?

• Like 7