🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

I liked Andy's very real total ignorance of the show, and Sean being real about the hotel room. Hayes you were good too, just nothing comes to mind that I can say I liked other than your whole thing.

• Like 5

fabio i think you should take a lesson from twilight/50 shades now while its in the early stages and rename the characters so you can pretend it isnt fanfic. for instance harry could be edward, hermione could be bella, voldemort can be jacob, and the sexy yet mysterious billionare can be greggy

Good note, greggy. Much appreciated. And maybe we can rename Malfoy to be Dwayne the Rock Hard Johnson, because he's the least-liked Hogwarts student 7 years running

• Like 4

I'm actually a bully and not a nerd.

Yeah, that's why he's always shoving globes up peoples butts

• Like 5

There's actually 2 secret forums. One of them is better than the other.

I haven't listened to this episode yet but when I do I'm expecting lots of laughs.

tom read my tweet about the doughboys being the splash bros of podcasting and commented on how they both dont deserve their success and i was just trying to say cause they are really entertaining!

• Like 19

friggin dorks, this IS the secret forum!

(don't tell anybody)

• Like 15

friggin dorks, this IS the secret forum!

(don't tell anybody)

That's what someone would say if they knew about secret forums.

• Like 6

Guys, I just managed to hack my way into the secret forum. Turns out, it's just a bunch of Dat Boi memes photoshopped to have Kev's face.

• Like 23

There are no secret forum photoshops involving Kevin's face, don't believe him.

• Like 12

Hey guys I'm back to the forums. I'm sorry I haven't been here. I'm trying to study Spanish.

• Like 6

The secret forum is pretty over-rated. It's like this forum but it's always on and never shuts up ever like it just wont stop and after a while it just makes you feel like your screaming into an endless void full of nothing but other voices screaming HELLO? IS THERE LOVE IN THE WORLD!!?? wishing to find a home a purpose a common feeling but never really knowing if anything is being received as intended, is it you? is it them? IS THIS FUCKING THING ON?!! YESSSS!! IT IS!! IT ALWAYS FUCKING IS!!!

I kinda miss it tbh. not the Kev pics tho.

• Like 12

Guys, I'm scared.

So, I keep hearing how nerds are in a good place. Nerds rule, bullies drool. We are king and, well, frankly, bullies is pumping our gas now.

Problem is.. I went down to the gas station to find me a bully to pump my gas and there were NONE TO BE FOUND. I had to pump my *own* gas!

Where are all the bullies? I'm very worried, because I feel like they're getting together and they gonna hurt us real bad or put things in our gas!! :-(

• Like 6

Did anybody at the show ask the boys if it was too late to donate to Reality Show Show? I was finally able to get my wallet out of my back pocket.

• Like 16

Not doing very well bro, this post is in English lmao

lol

• Like 8

Let's talk NBA finals. I think Steph Curry and Lebron James are 2 very good players.

• Like 13

anyone got any good emails recently?

if you didn't get any good ones but you wrote a good one, you can tell me about that instead.

• Like 17

I kinda miss it tbh. not the Kev pics tho.

it misses you too, soupy. especially the kev pics do. they won't shut up about it.

• Like 7

I got a good one from Earwolf. It said one of the cool kids quoted my post.

At first I was nervous, but then I was totally stoked.

Earwolf always sends pretty good emails.

• Like 10

if you didn't get any good ones but you wrote a good one, you can tell me about that instead.

I got a very intriguing/racy email from a girl that I've never even met. She said that I was "very cutie man sexy" and then she offered me a link to look at naked pictures of her on a website. (Uhhh, maybe a little too forward lol) I feel kind of rude though because I know she obviously really likes me, but I haven't responded because I haven't even had the time to look at the pictures! Like, what do I do when she asks me how I liked the pictures of her "pleasing her [redacted]"? She even told me she thinks of me when she does it (kind of weird, we never met lol), and she is begging to not make her do it alone next time. She's also already picked a nickname for me. She never refers to me as "Henry", but instead calls me "daddy" which I'll admit is also kind of weird, but at the same time I'm like "omg! this girl could be the one!" Are there any moms out there who've discovered some kind of weird/sneaky trick that will help me make sure I do this one right?

• Like 17

I'm now the proud squatter of keistermattress.co and keistermatress.biz. When it finally hits them, I'll be ready.

Still editing photos of my dad.

• Like 3

I'm actually a bully and not a nerd.

please come to my house and kick my ass

• Like 10