🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

please come to my house and kick my ass

i don't bully masochists, I don't need that weird shit in my life.

• Like 19

ohh yeeaeahhh. love it when u deny me chason

• Like 10

beeface:

bee face

beef ace

Which is it?

• Like 5

Thanks to hardwork and insomnia, I finally listened to this weeks podcast. I think it was ok. Still not sure if I heard a leaked version of The Best Show through the walls of space and time, but I guess some mysteries will never be solved. I'll try not to use my new Interstellar powers to ruin future podcasts for you guys. If you like laughing, oh my, do you have jokes headed your way in the near future/present/past!

• Like 8

I got a very intriguing/racy email from a girl that I've never even met. She said that I was "very cutie man sexy" and then she offered me a link to look at naked pictures of her on a website. (Uhhh, maybe a little too forward lol) I feel kind of rude though because I know she obviously really likes me, but I haven't responded because I haven't even had the time to look at the pictures! Like, what do I do when she asks me how I liked the pictures of her "pleasing her [redacted]"? She even told me she thinks of me when she does it (kind of weird, we never met lol), and she is begging to not make her do it alone next time. She's also already picked a nickname for me. She never refers to me as "Henry", but instead calls me "daddy" which I'll admit is also kind of weird, but at the same time I'm like "omg! this girl could be the one!" Are there any moms out there who've discovered some kind of weird/sneaky trick that will help me make sure I do this one right?

Mmm, 1st off im not a mom but it could be a trap. A friend , let me repeat , a friend fell for one of those emails. If you further your relationship with this online gs, just remember that's someone's daughter and to be respectful

• Like 5

You guys remember when we learned about Colt Barton meeting Shaq?

Wasn't that cool?

• Like 13

Is this the type of content you wish was more active in the forums again, Hayes?

Are you happy now Dad...erm I mean Hayes

I think they'll be forever disappointed in us, like true parents.

• Like 5

happy birthday joe from me and the whole gang

• Like 12

im the one that says "great successes" btw

• Like 11

im the one that says "great successes" btw

I didn't know you and hons were friends.

edit: quick question for the forum. if a friend and I dressed up as a house key and a banana peel in black face would it be good cosplay or racist? both?

• Like 6

Tonight I had my first Hey Nong Man experience.

I was at the annual Old West End festival when I noticed that the shaggy guy next to me was wearing a Hey Nong Man t shirt. I had never been into Hey Nong Mans but- I half to admit- I was a little curious.

I did it. I said it. High fives all around.

The obvious jump off point for conversation was "hey I got a CBB plugs theme played."

But no. Instead my gut reached through my throat and I said, "I like hollywood handbook."

He responded with a blank stare, "yeah... I need to listen to more of that."

Then I murdered him.

• Like 17

zoinks!

edit: quick question for the forum. if a friend and I dressed up as a key and a banana peel in black face would it be good cosplay or racist? both?

on black face in comedy:

black face deployed to unmask the racism of ironic black facing is good, but one must take care not to efface the taboo of black facing.

it can be good cosplay, but you have act sincerely racist for it not to be racist.

on black face in solidarity:

be absolutely serious, and leave no doubt: confrontation spells certain doom.

• Like 6

Bill Murray is gonna be on Hollywood hambook

• Like 8

I once saw Bill Murray in a restaurant in NY. He caught me staring at him, then walked up to my table casually, stole one of my french fries, ate it, grinned and said "no one will ever believe you."

Then he also took my wallet, my cell phone and my car keys and just casually walked out. What a legend

• Like 15

TIna Fey and Thomas Middleditch at the check-out counter is one of my favorite short films of the year- crazy how much ABC runs it during basketball. Only part of the film I disagree is where there is usually credits in a film there's just a Wendy's commercial??? First off, movies not supposed to make you hungry. Second, it kind of reminded me of Doughboys, a show that has become cool to hate lately

• Like 10

I once saw Andy Garcia getting onto the Peter Pan ride at Disneyland while my family and I were getting off the ride, we waited around a bit after the ride was over and then we watched while he and his family just tried to have a fun normal day. His daughter had braces and a Beatles shirt on and we made some serious eyes at eachother. The next day I bought a Beatles shirt on Universal CityWalk hoping I'd see her again. I have lots of band t-shirts

• Like 9

Hi guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I went on vacation and some funny stuff happened. As funny as this podcast? Maybe not. Hard to say. You might not "get it" if you weren't there. But let me just give you one hint: m***** c**********. Hahahahahaha oh man that was funny. That was real good. And then when when we were going to --! But he --?! Heheheheheheheheheeeeee. Oh yeah.

• Like 15

heads up ranran, i think engineer c*** is messing in your wires. and trust me, i would totally get it text unscrambled.

spoiler alert:

i have information from my inside girl that the next guest is a real corker of a guest, and came in maybe even a bit too corked, and now might have to pay for the electrical equipment that was punched apart.

• Like 5