🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 47 — Buddhist Retreat

Like the streets of Vancouver after the Stanley Cup finals, Sklarbro Country is here to riot! And who better to lead us in revelry than Jordan Rubin and Jerry Jones? Jordan is friends with the Beastie Boys, was a writer for Crank Yankers, and will be the highlight of your twitter stream once you start following him. He and the Sklars recount favorite jokes and parties before a killer round of quick hits featuring everyone's favorite athlete: The Octomom! Jerry Jones represents for Dallas after their impressive showing at the NBA Finals and gives us a first look at his plans for Dallas athletics domination. Check your meat for inhalers and save the blunts for home, because it's time for Sklarbro Country!

The Mystikal conversation followed by Jordan describing the Beastie Boys as "ballers, shot-callers, brawlers" had me cracking up. I'm definitely going to be following this hilarious gentleman on Twitter.

I have to complain for once. During the tainted meat story, the guys were starting what seemed like a bit and then Rubin threw something out (I dozed off for a bit, as the podcast has been shown to cause drowsiness in people with child like intelligence) that derailed the joke and they never went back and finished it. I demand satisfaction! Tell the rest of the 'Mexican Outback' story!

Sign in to follow this