🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
AndrewGoll

The Super Secret Forum... Sshh.

Ssshhh.... Whisper and don't tell anyone we are here.

Please.

• Like 2

I don't know. I've heard that guy is quite the prankster

I don't know. I've heard that guy is quite the prankster

I've heard that too. And we need to keep this exclusive Roosterbrains. Its not a secret if we tell every Dick, Jane and George Clooney.

• Like 1

Bill Gates can read the internet whenever he wants to, so, you blew it, it's not a secret anymore

• Like 1

I don't know about a secret forum, but I'll tell you what I do know about; someone who has ALL OF THE FILES. All of them. And he won't give them back either.

That's all I can say at the moment.

• Like 5

I've just recently joined the forums having listened to the cast for 2+ yrz and this is the first time hearing of tnge secret forum. It's an honor to be apart of the secret forum thread about the secret forum.

• Like 2

Hate to break it to you guys, but i'm here because a wittle buwwdy told me that a secret forum existed. Fucked but true, one a' you is a snitch

Hate to break it to you guys, but i'm here because a wittle buwwdy told me that a secret forum existed. Fucked but true, one a' you is a snitch

All right, which engineer was it?

found it. reddit.com/r/hollywoodhandbook

Guys, I'm really loving this new secret forum. I feel like I can finally just be myself here. Anyway I was wondering if any of you had any government secrets to share. I love government conspiracies. Sometimes I just spend all night going down one of my patented Roosterbrains-rabbit-holes, reading about all the latest conspiracies and such. I don't know about you, but I really think the government is hiding from us, I really do. So if you have any big juicy ones, share them here.

HEY GUYS I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU ALL WENT AND THEN I THOUGHT I HEARD WHISPERING IN HERE AND HERE YOU ALL A....WHAT? WHY ARE YOU SHUSHING ME? STOP SHUSHING ME! AND QUIT WHISPERING, I CAN'T HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING WHEN YOU'RE WHISPERING! WHAT'S A SECRET? WHY DO YOU ALL LOOK SO MAD [feels blowdart in side of neck, crumples to knees and falls asleep]

Hey Owen! SHH...

It's secret.

*place blow gun back in satchel*

• Like 1