🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 426 - Schwartz & Schwarts

Ben Schwartz aka The Elegant Mr. S & Horatio Sanz are back baby! Ben, Horatio, and Scott talk about the finale of House of Lies aka House of Pies, chat with Ben's family and sing a montage of Billy Joel songs. Plus, Barney Schwarts of the Cleveland Zoo stops by to share some interesting news as well tell us about his new business plan.

A whole two hours late?

I can already tell it is going to be worth the wait

• Like 2

I2dkpp3.png

worth the wait

• Like 10

I love that Cake Boss has appeared on the show 19 times and Scotty boy still doesn't know his name

• Like 5

Not sure if they are making fun of the real Cake Boss or Paul F Tompkins as Cake Boss..... HMMM

When Ben sings "Hearts of Fire" and says "find A little girl, less than 5 years old" or something of that effect i started laughing my ass off

• Like 3

I really shouldn't have taken a drink of water when they busted out with the American Netflix song... it ended up all over the floor.

• Like 8

"You sounded like Pac-Man talking for the first time" is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

• Like 3

Glad someone finally had the courage to mention how hot Maggie Simpson is gonna be when she grows up

• Like 5

I love that Cake Boss has appeared on the show 19 times and Scotty boy still doesn't know his name

I love how you know exactly how many times Cake Boss has been on the show. Actually I don't, it's a bit weird

I love how quickly they all went into Billy Joel, as they should

• Like 1

I have laughed out loud a lot at this. Not letting Scott take a break, especially by simply starting and holding a vocal tone is a wonderful idea.

• Like 2

I could listen to the three of them just talk about nothing for hours, always super entertaining

• Like 2

For a while, I was worried that there wouldn't be any discussion of directions in Southern California.

As soon as they started doing "People on the street!" from Under Pressure, I was sure that Scott was going to connect it to the Billy on the Street song, so the wait made it that much sweeter.

• Like 2

Oh man. When Barn revealed that his actual job was operating the 40-year-old machine that makes wax figurines of animals, I laughed SO HARD!

• Like 3

when I google "barn schwarts" the second result is an article from cleveland.com

• Like 2

Deja vu, these guys had almost the exact same conversation on their last episode. On both shows during plugs Horatio mentions his podcast, Scott asks if it's "hoorayshow.com" or "thehoorayshow.com", Ben says he did it twice, Scott says something about not being invited.

"You sounded like Pac-Man talking for the first time" is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

I agree with this.

• Like 1

really funny episode. Sanz is either hit or miss, but this ep he was great with Scott and Ben.

How has no one noticed the Ali reference. It's like a CBB curse. First is was with Prince being mentioned in episodes presumably recorded before he died but released after. But then barn mentioned Ali this episode. And I assume it was recorded before Friday night when Ali passed. spooky ....