🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 426 - Schwartz & Schwarts

Dammit, when they started doing shitty Billy Joel songs I was sure Horatio would bust into Keeping the FAIIIIIIIIIIITH yeah

I'm only 25 minutes in so maybe it will still come out, but I need that Step Brothers callback whenever I can get it

EASY candidate for the Best Ofs! I love when Scott has these two on because he seems more like he's hanging out with friends, rather than playing the host role he usually plays. He's MUCH more of a jerk.

• Like 3

Can anyone ID the woman who sat in on the recording from the episode photos? Is that Horatio's wife?

really funny episode. Sanz is either hit or miss, but this ep he was great with Scott and Ben.

How has no one noticed the Ali reference. It's like a CBB curse. First is was with Prince being mentioned in episodes presumably recorded before he died but released after. But then barn mentioned Ali this episode. And I assume it was recorded before Friday night when Ali passed. spooky ....

I think they made that reference because of his passing.

I love how you know exactly how many times Cake Boss has been on the show. Actually I don't, it's a bit weird

Not hard to find that information out with a simple google search.