🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

I can understand why Engineer Brett would want to sabotage Hayes and Sean. Engineer Cody said in the Loot Crate ad that half his day rate is $3, so his full day rate is $6 (the numbers are right, trust me, I'm a math major). Let's say, since Brett is Lead Engineer, that his day rate is $12. Assuming that he works 5 days a week, he makes $240 a month at Earwolf. That's very little to live on! Even if he side-hustles on the weekends as an Uber driver and/or even if his girlfriend Busby helps him out, it's still a tough living. Especially if you are paying for other people's phone bills and clothing subscription services (and only getting upcyclyed cardboard clothes out of the latter), and supplying other people with sprinkler water.

Foot!

30ximv8.jpg

• Like 16

it's about time someone talked about the Snorks, Battletoads, and the wonderful smell of pussy all within like four minutes of each other. finally the boys are speakin' my language

• Like 19

@Brett, I'm assuming you recorded both sides of the video for the skype/facetime/chatroulette call, if so could you please supercut that together and post it on the earwolf website? Please and thank you, JG.

• Like 18

well, yet another great ep. too bad all these eps are so great because now great eps are just normal eps now :/

give us some shitty episodes boys, you're spoiling us!

edit: @Jackal what's the G stand for? "Gorgeous"?! haha just jokin around bud no hard feelings ;)

• Like 16

Do you think the dial tones were real when Brett called Hayes? If I play those tones into my phone, can I call him?

• Like 16

Just crunched some numbers and I can't believe it work! Congrats on achieving the trifecta boys:

r0phpRu.png

• Like 19

@Brett, I'm assuming you recorded both sides of the video for the skype/facetime/chatroulette call, if so could you please supercut that together and post it on the earwolf website? Please and thank you, JG.

Why, so you and thejjar can pretend it's your Snapchat again? Smdh

• Like 15

I know you guys have been patiently waiting for my review, just in case your not sure how funny or good or nice it's gonna be or what to think but don't worry, ciscokid's shootin' straight from the hip (like a cowboy)(also a callback);

This episode made me throw up go to bathroom on myself, from laughter!

• Like 11

Loved Hayes' uproarious laugher at the Jungle Book jokes. Also, can't believe we got to hear his real, nonradio voice.

• Like 13

Especially if you are paying for other people's phone bills and clothing subscription services (and only getting upcyclyed cardboard clothes out of the latter), and supplying other people with sprinkler water.

Foot!

30ximv8.jpg

But Brett has so much water they had to dry him off to play a fish in the Jungle Book

• Like 13

i like this podcast episode. i like it a lot. I lok it alot. remember that from jim carrey?

• Like 10

Wow looks like Brett wised up and made a smart move on his/our behalf. Suprised he was so sneaky and didn't get caught.

This episode was pure gold. I had a dum smile on the whole time, like this :). Loved when Hayes brought back the maniacal laugh. The ad with Brett was hilarious as well.

• Like 8

I'm impressed with Brett. Even though that was a nasty trick he pulled on the boys, he had to put up with burn after masterful burn and still he's more concerned with Sean and Hayes' feelings :)

You're a nice boy, Brett

• Like 11

I'm officially putting in my bid to become the CEO of midroll media. My first act as CEO would be to cut up all of the shoes on the wall and make them into a quilt that would be big enough for 3-4 people to snuggle underneath of. This quilt would be draped over top of all podcast hosts and their guests at the beginning of each episode, and would remain in place until each podcast recording has finished. I would also make someone make the Howl App better. If this post gets more than 10 likes, Scripps will have no choice but to crown me king of podcasts, and all podcasts will be under my control. Thank you.

• Like 19

Third episode in a row with an attempted British accent. Hard not to take this personally.

• Like 21

<bit> Vote 4 Jackal 4 Midroll/Earwolf CEO, and I promise I'll make Brett release the Skype recordings!

• Like 19

hey guys, Brett. This is Brett. sean, and, hayes are they mad.

Hey look guys! I've captured Brett's post inside of my post! It's mine now! His post is like an ape and mine is like the zoo it lives in. If you want, you can quote this and be like the city the zoo is located in or something.

• Like 14