🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

Couldn't even think of anything funny for the boys to say, so I just kinda made it look like Brett's house is a cage at the zoo or whatever:

HH_zpsoiu8rnkh.png

• Like 24

I'm officially putting in my bid to become the CEO of midroll media. My first act as CEO would be to cut up all of the shoes on the wall and make them into a quilt that would be big enough for 3-4 people to snuggle underneath of. This quilt would be draped over top of all podcast hosts and their guests at the beginning of each episode, and would remain in place until each podcast recording has finished. I would also make someone make the Howl App better. If this post gets more than 10 likes, Scripps will have no choice but to crown me king of podcasts, and all podcasts will be under my control. Thank you.

Jeff I hope you get to 10 likes.

let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

edit>this is a classic exchange between me and Jeff based on our mutual dislike for a particular action. I don't expect you to care.

• Like 10

I've lost my super power. I didn't hear this ep through the walls of space and time. I did listen to it most of it and slept through some of it. The funny parts were great. Sean's love of cat's was particularly moving.

04cBuXu.jpg?1

• Like 21

So I tend to use these opportunities to stir up a little controversy. This political cartoon is intended to pose a bitingly critical view of the climate in these forums that we experience every once in a while. I also want to point out that I am myself a noob in my own right so this is also self deprecating which makes me endearing and charming.

Xh6LDFn.jpg

Mostly I just wanted an excuse to show off that I'm Brett's favorite

(Not for reals, guys. Have fun :) )

• Like 19

"It's not about winning, it's about how you play the game."

- Ms. Manning. Houston's Elementary School Principal who succeeded in raising a generation of students whose ambitions in no way met the crushing reality of the job market that awaited them, but wanted them to think they were special and thus anything they did was good enough.

IE5uxNI.jpg?2

• Like 24

I have been telling anyone who will listen that Hayes and Sean are the best and love all their fans! NOW THIS? Now I am glad I couldn't get anyone to listen because I WAS WRONG!

• Like 12

Dongbert.png
  • Like 22

It's sweet when Hayes reminded Sean to get water while at Brett's since he wouldn't have access to water later on.

Maybe Jon Gabrus thought it's ok to take Brett's nickname, the Layman, because Gabrus gave Brett the character Mr. Sogyny.

I have hacked into Earwolf and here is a BTS pic of Sean.

16ab2uq.jpg

This is what Brett should do with the safety pins. It's an item from Five Four Club's "Forward" profile collection.

25hob6h.jpg

• Like 11

Jack I hope you saved up enough doughseph to buy the pro version this week

• Like 5

Jack I hope you saved up enough doughseph to buy the pro version this week

I never pay for it, honey.

• Like 8

I'm voting Jackal.

#makeEarwolfgreatagain

• Like 18

will they talk about Adam Sachs AKA Adam SACKED on next week's episode?

• Like 9

You guys don't think Sean and Hayes were talking about me when they said the fans were bad, right? I'm good and nice I think and they think so too, right?

• Like 13

The pursuit of knowledge is a priori validating. Seek not validation from the overlords but siphon that knowledge which cometh nonetheless. Thanks, Brett, for laying down that science, Brett.

• Like 7

Um - this might be controversial, but I agree with everything that Hayes said!

zVzBY5m.png

#imwithhayes

• Like 20

Scott Republicanman is like the Trump of Earwolf because he put up a wall and made other people pay for it.

#fowlHowl #yearoftheJackal

• Like 20

now THAT'S goood foruming

• Like 10

Anyone wanna make a bet that some new person named Megs will post in this forum sometime soon?

• Like 21