🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

Sorry Mister P.I. Sir but Silvr needs someone who knows politics and is new to the forums, a maverick you could say. Gollstone will make a strong candidate even stronger. I'm also good with swing voters and communists.

Can confirm. Was on a fishing trip with gollstone last weekend that would retroactively make a great publicity stunt/photo op to show that gollstone is a regular guy who can relate to the common forum user

• Like 9

What do we really know about the candidates? It has been recently exposed that with one simple change of a letter "JEFFERYPARTIES" can become"JEFFERYPANTIES". Is that the kind of person you want to look up to as a leader? It's also been proven that while it is impressive that Jackal has psychic powers, he also committed post edit fraud and yet he has apparently used his connections to avoid any punishment for his crimes. thejjar in my opinion is guilty by association because of his bro status with Jackal. These are merely the facts, and as a forum journalist it is my job to expose them no matter how troubling they may be. A vote for Silvr is a vote for someone with the power to ban you. Make the right choice. Don't get banned

• Like 15

As well as being a daring journalist, I also design bumper stickers. Fixed this one up to support the third party candidacy.

T0HIdc7.jpg

I'd also like to rub it in that I'm at work right now so I kind of got paid to do that.

• Like 14

Where the hell is that from? There's some behind the scenes politicking going on. Chanson has 4 pro versions at his disposal and surprise surprise, thejjar and Jackal are trying to get into bed with him. This photo is a bombshell, the people demand transparency in this race!

• Like 12

VrMF4lg.jpg

Forumers, is this what you want from your leadership: a corrupt group of thugs rigging elections and operating behind closed doors? This isn’t democracy! This isn’t freedom! These fools have made a mockery of the democratic process, the forums and of themselves. Don’t give into their power and deceit!

I come to you today an outsider, one who is free from the depraved frauds of forum elitism! I’m throwing my hat into the ring as a running mate of Gollstone! Together we promise to bring about a better tomorrow, away from these double-dealing insiders!!

• Like 15

Someone clearly took a picture of me and edited Jack's head onto my body for his avatar. This whole thing is clearly made up by my political enemies.

• Like 11

let's be honest. most of you are in your 20s and still in school working on your history of Etruscan pottery degrees, or working as a barista part time so you can still focus on your writing.

Earwolf needs a CEO who knows business. Someone in their 30s. Someone who has an office at work. Someone with a box of 250 business cards. Someone who owns 4 pairs of khakis. Someone who pays for their own Netflix and Amazon Prime accounts instead of 'torrenting' stuff or using your parents' password. Earwolf needs a family man.

Because you can't spell Earwolf CEO without the 2 'E's' from 'SteveH'.

• Like 17

Lets just settle this the old fashion way, with a boat race, oh whats that Steve, Jeff, and Silvr? You all dont own a boat? Guess that means you're disqualified. Everyone else say hello to the new CEO of Midroll Media, a subsidiary of The E. W. Scripps Company: King Jackal.

• Like 15

Sorry Jackal. But as a running mate of megancopies and a boat owner, You will have to race me.

Is this really the kind of person we want to have as king? I say not! Megancopies as Queen/President.

• Like 12

Yeah, you can't forget about the dark horse. She's new, but she's already raked in an astronomical mass of likes from the constituents

• Like 12

Oof. I feel terrible, getting JEFFREYPARTIES to those coveted 10 likes. Not because he's not a worthy candidate, but I feel like there's a better, silvr-er candidate in the running, but I can't endorse her because my political enemies will label me a flipper. And then when I go to a Q&A, some protester will show up in a dolphin costume, and it will take me longer than it probably should to figure out the pun. And the embarrassment will snowball from there and tarnish my rep.

(This post is based on actual events.)

• Like 12

I have spoken to my advisors and will be weighing in with my endorsement shortly.

• Like 8

the teat of tyranny???

I've hear of daring feats, but tyrannical teats?

• Like 10

Yeah, you can't forget about the dark horse. She's new, but she's already raked in an astronomical mass of likes from the constituents

Henry, stop trying to make Megs happen! It’s not going to happen

• Like 11

dont blame me, i voted for TheNarnold

• Like 23

I've already announced the candidate that I'm supporting, and I'm out a lot of money on these bumper stickers. I'm just a little cautious of Megs, and I don't think it's wise to ignore her. Don't get me wrong, I'm against Megs' campaign and I'll try as hard as I can to find some dirt on her in the effort to seal the victory of the candidate that I believe is right for the job. I also feel that ordering up 50,000 of these stickers was maybe a rash decision that I'm hoping I won't regret.

THIS JUST IN: A reliable source (codename: aaaaa) has just discovered that Megs' real name is Legos Monstertruck Maguire!

• Like 8

Is the candidate you want the one that plagiarizes a movie from 12 years ago? I think not! It is time we stand up and demand some originality from our leadership!

• Like 11

After countless hours of prayer and soul searching, and following the carefully considered advice of friends, family, and advisors, I am prepared to endorse a candidate.

We deserve better than to serve at the whims of a group of shadowy elitists hiding behind their "secret forum." I believe we need a maverick, a trustworthy candidate removed from an establishment governed by those with hundreds, even thousands of previous posts. That's why I have chosen to endorse Megancopies for president of whatever this bit is that we're doing.

• Like 13

Folks, you know me. You understand that as a known atheist, felon, manic-depressive, drug addict, bi-sexual, and nature lover I have embraced chaos. You know I came to this forum back in February 2015 with the sole intention of disrupting the hierarchy and wresting the unfair distribution of likes from the top 1% of the top 10%. I have cheerfully reminded you all time and time again that you are all going to die, the system is rigged, and #fuckNorm. You know I have made friends, enemies, frenemies, mended fences, penned tomes, rolled oates, halled oates, fought crows, fell through loopholes, went to the bonezone, and ate vegan bologna. I have seen the polemic in the median and run it over. I have taken a leak on a four leaf clover. I have cool underwear and really nice hair. I sometimes rhyme but not in this instance. What am I getting at? Well I just wanted to know if you guys want to see a picture of me riding my bike? You do? YAY!

c1zqCgf.jpg

as for politics:

qkbIISB.jpg

#middleage

#punkrock

• Like 22

I'd probably vote for a Silvr/SteveH ticket lol.

• Like 8

hey where's mikebonetti?

• Like 8

ps I was anointed by Valerie Bryant herself so if you don't like me you can blame her.

• Like 8

As we can clearly see from 'Ban on Stuffs' endorsement of Megs, even God backs her leadership of these forums/CEO of the Earwolf.

Even Henry, a man we all love, is questioning why he endorsed anyone else but Maverick Megs. Lets come together now and soon, before this forum fall apart.

As someone who loves this forum, I vote Maverick Megs.

• Like 11

Folks, you know me. You understand that as a known atheist, felon, manic-depressive, drug addict, bi-sexual, and nature lover I have embraced chaos. You know I came to this forum back in February 2015 with the sole intention of disrupting the hierarchy and wresting

WCW Saturday Night, 6:05 on the muthaship, daddeh!

• Like 6