🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

Soupy just swoops in and drops the post of a century

I should call you Swoopy!

• Like 10

After countless hours of prayer and soul searching, and following the carefully considered advice of friends, family, and advisors, I am prepared to endorse a candidate.

We deserve better than to serve at the whims of a group of shadowy elitists hiding behind their "secret forum." I believe we need a maverick, a trustworthy candidate removed from an establishment governed by those with hundreds, even thousands of previous posts. That's why I have chosen to endorse Megancopies for president of whatever this bit is that we're doing.

You're being fooled, Ban On Stuff. I have it on good authority that Meg was a member of the Secret Forum even before she was a member of this forum!

We need a strong leader, a leader with passion and the ability to win a boat race. We need #TeamJackal for CEO of Midroll!

• Like 6

I don't know who, what, or why to trust anymore!

• Like 9

The "good authority" might just be me making it all up, but still. Good authority.

• Like 7

You realize as you idiots squabbled about votes and elections Jack just became CEO. To take a joke about modern politics and even apply it to this situation let me just say to the other opponents. "Ya fired"

• Like 9

Everyone who votes for Jack gets a ride on my dad's boat and $200 in Outback Steakhouse giftcards.

Life's not fair. Vote for Jack.

• Like 10

Don't believe anything you hear, there is no such thing as the forum Illuminati.

• Like 15

You realize as you idiots squabbled about votes and elections Jack just became CEO. To take a joke about modern politics and even apply it to this situation let me just say to the other opponents. "Ya fired"
Everyone who votes for Jack gets a ride on my dad's boat and $200 in Outback Steakhouse giftcards.

Life's not fair. Vote for Jack.

It seems as though the Jack camp can't even agree on whether or not the election is even still going on. How is such incompetency going to run a whole podcasting operation?!

• Like 13

The "good authority" might just be me making it all up, but still. Good authority.

"Good" authority? No such thing. *electric guitar*

• Like 13

they should do another season of the earwolf challenge to pick the next CEo

• Like 12

"Good" authority? No such thing. *electric guitar*

What a rebel. We should call you Ban-ny Rotten

• Like 9

Sounds like a Reality Show Show show. Who wants to host?

• Like 7

Sounds like a Reality Show Show show. Who wants to host?

I think someone already did that.

In fact, I know they did.

• Like 10

These candidates are merely presenting the illusion of choice.

zqNH7Dz.jpg

End the tyranny of the secret forums.

• Like 20

This thing just got blown wide open! Obviously we can't trust any one of these deceivers. What's their real plan? Whatever it is it can't be good. I can't believe so many of you almost fell for this Megsgate conspiracy. Vote Silvr, I got a feeling that she's got nothing to do with this "secret forum" b.s. And please buy a bumper sticker, I've decided that these things were kind of a bad idea. They can also be used as just normal stickers for around the house as well, though. And they're good for the environment.

• Like 13

Henry... we both know jackal and thejjar will go to any length to undermine megs (newbie). And if you fall for the, very doctored, photo, your doing exactly what silvr wants. Henry, I know you put in that money, but I'll buy the sharpies to cross off silvr's name to add Megs name.

• Like 10

.....you know who has been honest since the start?

.....who isn't in any secret pictures with other forumers?

.....who you've loved and adored since the Reality Show Show?

Chanson.

Vote Chanson for Earwolf CEO. Because everyone else is incompetent and stupid.

• Like 18

i'm an anarchist so i will not vote nor will i read the last several pages of confusing oligarchical bullshit.

#maketheforumslegibleagain

ps- nobody nominate me as your trump-or-sanders-esque advocate for true reform. i will not accept the nomination because of that i already said that i am an anarchist.

• Like 19

I'd like to retract every post I've ever made except for my first post in this thread:

Sean, you're a rebelutionary! You deserve to head this company and this country!

#Clementsport2016

• Like 14

I mean they could save time and just put Elizabeth Laime in charge.

• Like 11

This thing just got blown wide open! Obviously we can't trust any one of these deceivers. What's their real plan? Whatever it is it can't be good. I can't believe so many of you almost fell for this Megsgate conspiracy. Vote Silvr, I got a feeling that she's got nothing to do with this "secret forum" b.s. And please buy a bumper sticker, I've decided that these things were kind of a bad idea. They can also be used as just normal stickers for around the house as well, though. And they're good for the environment.

I'm still supporting Jackal's strong, angry and bribery-fueled campaign.

But I can't say anything bad about Silvr. She's actually the best.

• Like 10

I vote Silvr/Chanson, is that cool? I appreciate Silvr's no-nonsense attitude, but I do also love boats.

• Like 11