🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

insects should put their skellingtons on the inside like us.

on the outside is disgusting. put it on the inside.

bug: be squishy, or be squished.

• Like 10

Hey speluck! Welcome to the forums! All we need from you is a pictur of your D (dad), and ... Hmm.... a pet if you have one.

P.S. Watch out for Jackal.

And we also need pictures of your d megs. It will help make your campaigning more official.

• Like 8

watch your back JoeMcGurl, I think somebody's campaigning to be the new you.

• Like 12

The forums are so alive right now! I guess all it took was showing Sean & Hayes's true feelings towards us to get us all to start frantically posting to earn their approval back.

Engineer Brett is truly the hero the forums needed right now

• Like 12

ugh I'm going to have to actually read this thread to understand it, aren't I?

• Like 13

I made a simple fucking joke about being the new CEO of earwolf and you guys took it too goddamn far. This has been going on for pages now. Whatever, Jack is CEO, just everybody shut the fuck up about it. Keep your goddamn bits to a 2 page maximum.

• Like 17

That would make more sense to me because then the engineers is actually villains ...

Engineer Brett is truly the hero the forums needed right now

well, well, well, willow in the wind.

• Like 10

Of all the days to not check the forum. If only my deciding vote would've been heard, to change the tide of this election.

Anyways any of you guys caught up with Empire? Shit is getting ridiculous.

• Like 8

well, well, well, willow in the wind.

Ah, I was so young and naive in April. I think that was my first week on the forums.

My grammar has improved dramatically too

• Like 10

I literally cracked my whole shit up when Sean revealed that his 'exercises' is sort of a walking punch push-up around Brett's yard.

• Like 8

I agree, I like it when I hear this show

(Is this what you want Jeffrey?)

• Like 11

Your right Henry! I feel like Jeffrey has ruined the forums... I'm getting a Change.org petition ready now to get Jeffrey off the forums. I'll post the link once I've finished.

• Like 10

I like it when Jeffrey yells at us and you should too. He yells at us because he cares.

Also that Chanson.org petition wont help you, those two are tight bros.

edit>I misread that....still holds up imo.

• Like 8

almost stepped on these tight bros in the park today.

PUwUJ8z.jpg

• Like 10

seriously where the hell is mikebonetti?

• Like 7

Louis theroux wants to do a weird weekend on one of my forum sessions. Sometimes I get pretty locked in to the forums and apparently theroux has caught wind

• Like 12

Sean & Brett are friends, respek. okay I listened to the Doughboys with Claudia O'doherty. it was great probly because Claudia. Mitch is the best. I can appreciate Nick's passion & timing but the sound of his voice is irritating as fork! (five of them) I only speak English socially so I'm not exactly certain what this episode was about. Maybe what the guys were trying to say is that they dislike the aforementioned secret forum business because it only promotes division & exclusion (is what leader tell me to say). Anyway did you all heard lebron this & warriors that?

• Like 4

Hey, you guys are a hoot. Don't overdo yr bits though or Jeffreyparties will turn straight tasmanian devil on you.

But do overdo yr bits because Jeffreyparties is hilarious when he goes off.

• Like 8

Also - don't be shy to smash that like button, I may make you a theme song one day, you beautiful podcast listener you.

• Like 8

You guys know CEOs don't actually get elected right? This whole bit didn't even really make sense

• Like 13