🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 137 - SECRET PHONE CALL RELEASED BY BRETT

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been on the forums all week. I assume this was discussed somewhere in the previous 11 pages. I was in the middle of the country(United States). It was a strange place, had no oceans.

I listened to this ep Tuesday morning during my flight and it was fantastic. It made me chuckle during some turbulent times in the flight.

• Like 14

hi guys my new band played last night, we're good, we're called NIKE

don't worry I'm still in the other one too

• Like 22

hi guys my new band played last night, we're good, we're called NIKE

don't worry I'm still in the other one too

pronounced nike (like mike), or nikey (like mikey)?

• Like 8

Oh nice! There are Lonely Island fans here. If you haven't seen Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping yet, it's great. I had a corker of a time. Here's a cool jam from the movie.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 3

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been on the forums all week. I assume this was discussed somewhere in the previous 11 pages. I was in the middle of the country(United States). It was a strange place, had no oceans.

I listened to this ep Tuesday morning during my flight and it was fantastic. It made me chuckle during some turbulent times in the flight.

I was worried sick!

quick recap:

pages 3&4 have some nice pictures submitted for sillylilly's drawing contest.

then it's a lot of pages of confusing entreaties to support a candidate(?) for the new Earwolf CEO.

page 8 has my bike ride photo (sorry for the personal plug i'm just very proud)

on page 10 Jeffrey gets some righteous anger out on the thread.

JacobC & LizMuffins popped in to voice their confusion towards the thread.

and then Andrew nerds-out for Lonely Island.

pretty good forum except for your absence.

peace & love, soup.

• Like 13

Thanks soup! Sounds like a good week, I'll have to go check some of that stuff out(especially that bike ride photo).

• Like 7

Thanks soup!

:angry::

hey where's mikebonetti?

seriously where the hell is mikebonetti?

did y'all see there was a very special guest/guest-host on this week's Who Charted?

http://www.earwolf.c...06JackJ/PIis_a_real_hot_muffin_bby_6969.jpg

P.S. I really friggin wish instead of that stard tard it was michael "the best bet" bonetti (sad face :( )

I can only hope mikebonetti posts after me, otherwise I'm goin postal on all your mother f-wording shit holes!... fuck!

you owe soups a hell of a lot more than a "thank you" mikey! The guy was a nervous wreck without you, I'm relieved you came back when you did! who know's what would have happened...

edit: no editing was done to any post/s (promise)

• Like 7

i saw neal brennan in north hollywood today. weird since he famously stays on the west side (podcast 101). wanted to tell him that he should try to be on HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK but then I remembered that I had to ask the waiter for my sausage and that talking across a resturuant is rude.

also, as much as i love chapelle's show and the champs, half-baked is kind of trash. watched it a few months ago, longest 80 minutes of my life.

• Like 8

this just in:

Cheebs saw another pseudo-celebrity in LA/is high.

JJPI posts are the pinnacle of historical accuracy.

• Like 6

soup that recap was pretty good, I would have put in Jeffreys anger rant a little bit before but I respect your opinion

• Like 6

I dug Half-Baked when I was, like, 13. Haven't watched it in ages, though.

• Like 5

If I hadn't seen half baked in the theater when I was 16, my life probably would have been very different.

• Like 6

I wanna talk to Samson!

Fly me to the moon like that bitch, Alice Kramden,

'Cause it's hard bein' black and gifted.

Sometimes I just wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

(It's cool if I just start quoting the movie, right?)

• Like 4

If I hadn't seen half baked in the theater when I was 16, my life probably would have been very different.

No kids or a family for you if you hadn't seen it Steve, that makes sense. That movie makes everyone go straight.

• Like 5

I'm relistening to every episode again.

It honestly gets funnier every time.

And yet I get sadder every time, as the realization that I listen to the same podcast over and over means I'm probably some sort of insane person with little meaning in his life.

So mixed feelings.

• Like 11

I've been relistening to the AD FREE HOWL ARCHIVE of The Reality Show Show. It's really got me juiced up and hungry for tomorrow's episode of HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK.

• Like 7

I'm relistening to every episode again.

It honestly gets funnier every time.

And yet I get sadder every time, as the realization that I listen to the same podcast over and over means I'm probably some sort of insane person with little meaning in his life.

So mixed feelings.

I've listened to quite a few episodes of HH countless times. I'm a repeat listener and viewer. I find that I'm always discovering new things when I listen/watch things again. Like, the other day, when I watched Jurassic Park for the ?th time I realized that Hammond spared no expense on everything except for Newman.

I don't think it's insane to revisit the things one loves.

• Like 7

I'm one of the great unwashed without Howl, so I've been listening to RSS with ads included, but I too am #juicedup and #hungry.

• Like 7

I'm one of the great unwashed without Howl, so I've been listening to RSS with ads included, but I too am #juicedup and #hungry.

I love HH's ads.

• Like 4

:angry::you owe soups a hell of a lot more than a "thank you" mikey! The guy was a nervous wreck without you, I'm relieved you came back when you did! who know's what would have happened...

edit: no editing was done to any post/s (promise)

So, you could've gone about this a few different ways. One way would be to be nice and show me the posts in a polite, non-confrontational way. Another way, was the way you went about it. Interesting.

ps. love ya soup

• Like 6

Hello HH Boys and Girls,

Sadly, our week is almost to an end and with it, this week's fun caption contest. Don't forget to cast your likes for your favorites; the winner gets a drawing from me!

Here is where it stands:

PAGE 3

* Andrew - 30

* Just Add Pepper - 33

* JMonsterface - 29

* Dixon - 31

* souprman - 23

* Ban on Stuff - 26

* Joe Lerini- 23

* thejjar - 16

* honlads - 30

* Henry - 18

* Houston - 23

PAGE 4

*robotam - 21

* gollstone - 20

PAGE 5

*SteveH - 21

*beeface - 21

Thanks and have a great day!

• Like 10

@Sillylillyquee

Gollstone was really great this week. And I heard he needs stuff to hang on his walls.

Signed,

Anonymous.

• Like 7

I've listened to quite a few episodes of HH countless times. I'm a repeat listener and viewer. I find that I'm always discovering new things when I listen/watch things again. Like, the other day, when I watched Jurassic Park for the ?th time I realized that Hammond spared no expense on everything except for Newman.

I don't think it's insane to revisit the things one loves.

My favorite part of Jurassic Park is that scene where Laura Dern finds that sick triceratops. She thinks it's sick because there are poisonous flowers all around it, but the Jurassic Park worker assures her that the dinos don't eat that flower. Then, in an exciting twist, Laura Dern discovers that the dinosaur - who was obviously eating something that was making him sick - was, indeed, sickened by the poisonous flowers that he is surrounded by.

I didn't really get that she was supposed to be a smart plant scientist before that scene. I was all like "who is this chick?"

• Like 11

My favorite part of Jurassic Park is when the dinosaurs get so mean

• Like 9