🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
fofe84

Cool As Ice

I've seen many a bad film in my day, and there are a lot of films that compete for the title of "worst film ever." 'Plan 9 From Outer Space' is most frequently cited as the 'Citizen Kane' of bad movies, but in my opinion, that was easily Ed Wood's best film. The worst I've ever seen is 'Turkish Star Wars.' You know how people say, "so bad it's good?" Well 'Turkish Star Wars' is so bad, it's just really bad. No redeeming value there.

I would recommend the Vanilla Ice vehicle 'Cool As Ice.' It is probably the worst film I have ever seen that is still worth watching. It is GODAWFUL, but there are some quality laughs provided by its artistic abhorrence.

Cool As Ice (1991) starring Vanilla Ice.

Quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen.

Tagline: When a girl has a heart of stone, there's only one way to melt it. Just add Ice.
IMDB Link

From IMDB:
A rap oriented re-make of "Rebel Without a Cause," with heavy emphasis on the fact that rap star Vanilla Ice has assumed the James Dean role.

Bumping this. It is on Netflix Instant, guys. It also has Vanilla Ice dropping insightful, poetic dialogue like "You need to drop that zero and get with the hero..."

there's already a few threads for this one. haha.
it's my #1 pick for this show.

This 1991 masterpiece is the perfect storm of horrendous acting, a senseless script, and bizarre montages, all neatly encased into one of the most poorly thought out celebrity vehicles of all time. It's technically billed as a "rap-oriented re-make of Rebel Without a Cause," but comes off as if Vanilla Ice dropped six sheets of acid and told the screenwriters his life story. I've been a bad movie aficionado for years, and this one (if you can make it through it) is pretty close to perfection. It scored a whopping 8% on Rotten Tomatoes.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101615/

It's ridiculous. It's hilarious. It stars Vanilla Ice and TV's Michael Gross. It's on Netflix instant watch.

It's perfect.

The best part is the love story, which is highlighted by Vanilla Ice almost crippling a girl, stealing from her, breaking in to her house and sticking an ice cube into her mouth while she sleeps, then dry humping her on a dance floor in front of dozens of people.

Cool as Ice.

Word.

• Like 3

God I was hoping I wasn't the only one who thought that they NEED to do this movie. Also, Vanilla probably would be down with coming on the show. He doesn't seem to have much else going on nowadays. Also, the first 20 minutes of this movie is PURE GOLD.

There's another thread about this one and I already posted in it but I totally agree. Rob (we are on a first name basis) can't be doing anything so important that he won't appear on your show.

Yay! They're doing my movie!

...well, mine and the other guy who apparently put a topic up about it.

Still, I'm going to steal all the credit.

I hope they mention the bowl of lemons next to the girls bed!

Sign in to follow this