🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Nerd Poker: LIVE now in Howl!

The Nerd Poker crew is back for a special live episode from LA’s Largo theater! Brian, Gerry, Blaine, Ken and Dan are joined by special guests Chris Hardwick, Brendan Small and Steve Agee for a night of slaying orcs. Get ready for the world’s best bar fight, and find out whether you can cast a spell into your own face. All proceeds from this show go to benefit Dan Telfer.

If you haven't signed up for Howl yet, you can use code NERD when you checkout on the website and get your first month on us!

Listen here on Howl

• Like 1

I've been getting more and more into podcasts over the last year or two (mainly stuff here at Earwolf), and I'd always been meaning to check out Nerd Poker. As a fan of the role playing adventures that were played over on Harmontown, I loved the idea, I just never had the time since as an OCD comic fan, I'd want to listen to the show from the beginning. About a month ago, I finally took the plunge and only about a day ago, finished listening to all 153 episodes. Absolutely loved it. So I was very pleased to see this live episode pop up in my Howl subscription. And even happier to hear the show will be making a comeback.

WOW! Just stopped by this morning after being gone since Jan or so to see if there has been movement only to see this! Just when I was starting to be sad that RPGentlemen was ending this shows its pretty smile. Life is beautiful. :D

This episode is corntastic. And finally, the lyrics to the theme song are understandable. I always heard them as: "Here we are!/Slay the ox!/Fish radius!"

Sign in to follow this