🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 109 — The Andy Samberg Special

This is a show for lovers of Hollywood, pizza, marijuana, and plane breaks. Our guest this week is Andy Samberg from The Lonely Island and Saturday Night Live who gives us the inside scoop on creating a record and working with talents like Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga. There is an unfortunate appearance by Scott's weed guy Bro, but we make up for it with a great game of Would You Rather and the first Comedy Bang Bang semi-prank call. And yes, there are plane breaks.

• Like 1

Triple plane break. So rare, so special. Whenever a baseball player hits for the cycle I always say it's baseball's equivalent of the triple plane break.

• Like 1

That plugs song ruled Doug. Entrancing with depressive atmospheric black metal elements, props to the creator! The pure essence of whats up hot dog in audio form. I could continue a Duccian rant here but bro-mberg told me to not be a faget.

• Like 2

Very funny. This episode gave me a pretty heady high, bro.

• Like 2

Oh man, three plane breaks? Can I request a favorite plane break category be added to the annual awards?

• Like 1

First...Third. Great episode Scotty Terrier. Pally was a fucking riot. I have plane break intro in my head like an awful Sarah Mclaughlin song. Thanks.

Dear Scottrich,

I am the pilot that flies in circles over Earwolf Headquarters. Eat dirt.

- Captain Plane C. Break

• Like 1

It's sad but I can no longer say "What's up, Weiner" to my favorite politician.

Another hilarious episode! I really enjoyed the Hollywood Facts song, the Dominoes phone call and the plane break trifecta! I'm gonna have to order an Andy Samberg special next time I get pizza....oh and some cold cheetos as well.

• Like 1

"You get to have no hemorrhoids while you're porkin' a bunch of virg."

Nice, it looks like Hot's reference-o-meter wasn't on the fritz this week.

Would rather listen to an hour of plane breaks than to Andy Samberg. He is not funny.

@D - Did you create an account just to say you don't like Andy Sandberg? Good episode gents.

• Like 1

Good episode; nice to see the show building momentum again. Also, I enjoyed the character of Bro, mostly because it's always amusing for Scott and Co. to have to deal with a character whose entire philosophy seems to be "No, but".

• Like 1

You guys killed it this episode....taking bro chat back to the golden era. I have a diabolical plan to ride my motorcycle all the way to Tinseltown and break the plane break brecord. Can you have one of your guests with the lowest tolerance to hilarius rituals be on as well? I'm thinking Natasha Leggero, Zach G, or Tim Heidecker (at least the "Heidecker and Woods" Heidecker). Love them all, but I want a mid-summer meltdown with Doug or Scott and fisticuffs.

• Like 1

no massive pit stains. did you guys get that a/c ?? also when will the a/c be a guest on the show.

• Like 1

I'm proud to say I've donated toward a new Earwolf studio, but I will give you even more of my meager paycheck if you guarantee me that the new studio will be located near LAX. That means even more plane breaks!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this