🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 109 — The Andy Samberg Special

This was one of my favorite episodes. I'm just so on board with the plane breaks and the long intro music for every game. Bro was such a perfect representation of every oblivious, too-in-to-weed stoner that anyone who smokes ends up having to be around way too often.

• Like 1

Those must have been some really filthy cursewords Scott and Andy said to the pizza guy, they usually never bleep stuff in CBB!

• Like 1

Loved having Andy Samberg and hearing the behind the music/skits deets. And was so pleasantly surprised when I found out Cameron Bro was Adam Pally. Love him on Happy Endings. Glad to hear he is as funny as he is hot.

awesome episode. i liked the ridiculous amount of music and furthermore, i liked the weed guy.

I loved this ep too and rereading some of these comments convinces me I need to relive its glory.

• Like 1

I almost feel stupid at how funny I found all those plane breaks. Like my sense of humor is inferior or something.

I almost feel stupid at how funny I found all those plane breaks. Like my sense of humor is inferior or something.

I'm pretty sure Scottobot is only calling his newer episodes "bro-ing out" so we'll come back and relisten to this classic ep with Bro. The conspiracy goes deeper, however... as the real reason Mr. Saucerman is sending us back to Ep 109 is to relive the glory of the massive plane breaks. Methinks Mott Skaukerman has some regrets about the move and is subconsciously reaching out for the bliss of distracting listeners from a distant passing plane.

On the subject of MIA segments, where is Li'l Gary?!

What's up, Hot Rod?

I see what you did there

One of the best eps

Sign in to follow this