🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

*A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT*

Our good friend 'The ScuzzMan', is on the latest Hard Nation! Go give it your support. It's still new and can use our support.

• Like 11

I've heard the ep and I'm ready to weigh in.

I gotta hand it to Sean, this ep WAS better than the Davenport Gethard episode, simply because that Howl ad at the beginning was so friggen good

• Like 10

Yes. I actually feel very safe around honlads. And by that I mean that I would feel safe if he was by my side in a vicious bar fight because that man is DANGEROUS

• Like 19

in my opinion honlads stands for Honorable Lad and I don't know what the S is for but it could be Smiles or Superb or Splendid and it's probably not Sordid or Slimy or Supports Suicide. this is just my opinion and the laws of probability

• Like 16

http://lifehacker.co...nife-1776875693 "The Easiest Way to Mince Garlic Using Just a Knife" yeah thanks for the lifehack idiot I'm just gonna keep using my garlic press my dad bought me you motherfucker I'm glad gawker is bankrupt

fuck you man don't judge a whole website just by lifehacker, that'd be like saying Nick Denton deserves to be broke because kotaku has headlines like "digimon breeding is so complicated, I had to make spreadsheets"

WHAT OF THE ENDLESS MOZZARELLA STICK JOURNALISM

WHAT OF THAT

• Like 16

oooo endless mozzarella stick journalism night is my favorite time to go to olive garden

• Like 21

One time honlads called me a "stupid worthless gobshite motherfucker." I took it as a compliment.

The lesson here is that when you think positively everything is a compliment.

• Like 19

Whenever I feel down about myself, I reread my old eBay feedback. I may be ugly and have poor conversation skills, but at least people are happy with my prompt payment.

• Like 24

Whenever I feel down about myself, I reread my old eBay feedback. I may be ugly and have poor conversation skills, but at least people are happy with my prompt payment.

AAAAA++++++ post. Will read again.

• Like 11

all of my eBay feedback is negative, and everyone who leaves me feedback seems to know about and insists on commenting on my bad butt smell and my weird dick shape. I only use that damn website because it's the cheapest place to buy my favourite diarrhoea medicine

• Like 15

That article read like a really good Eskimo post, I enjoyed it perhaps more than I should have

• Like 7

I don't think anyone really appreciates the poop guy as much as I do. He says "poop" a lot, and poop is funny because I am literally 2 years old. Therein lies the humor. I'm a 2 year old boy and this full grown adult man is saying the word "poop" over and over again. I can hear you now. "Umm, duh, what? That's it? (Insert silly fart noise)". Of course not, you pile of refuse! If you think he only writes about poop then you can go punch your mommy in the shoes because he's got a ton of tricks up his sleeves. He's also written a plethora of songs about food! Lol! Yep, that's the stuff that I try to put it in my mouth with my hands but then lack the motor skills to do so, and so I get frustrated and repeatedly slap my hands on the table. You should see me, it's ridiculous!

• Like 18

the funniest Cards of Humanity card is the one that says "poop" on it lol

• Like 11

Ban Honlads.

Sorry guys I don't feel safe posting on this forum while honloads is still here.

If u ban me I'll only come back stronger with bigger arms, and thighs, toned calves, a strong frame

• Like 22

just in case anyone did not believe me, Caity Weaver is a true journalistic hero

My 14-Hour Search for the End of TGI Friday's Endless Appetizers

Lizzy,

tysm for the link. How can mozzarella sticks taste bad? I remember liking the Friday's 'sticks at my last ordering of them, which could be anywhere from a couple to several years ago. The article is fun but she just kinda describes the taste as "bad" or "like garbage" I really want some details here.

• Like 9

Lizzy,

tysm for the link. How can mozzarella sticks taste bad? I remember liking the Friday's 'sticks at my last ordering of them, which could be anywhere from a couple to several years ago. The article is fun but she just kinda describes the taste as "bad" or "like garbage" I really want some details here.

Nohorseman,

I do not know! I have never been to TGIFriday's, but based on the surprising size and quality of these 'sticks, maybe they are an aberration? Maybe they are bad to discourage people from taking full advantage of the endless appetizer promotion? Ms Weaver is no longer employed by Gawker, but perhaps you can reach her via her twitter account (@caityweaver).

Regards,

Lizzy

• Like 9

Www.gofundme.com/helpClemDogs_hotsauce

Ft985yR.png

Just ordered me a nice canteen.

• Like 21

...and then on page 5 the thread descended into utter jibberish...

I'd like to thank page 6 for supporting my page 5 post.

• Like 9

boy that calvin harris sure has egg on his face right now huh guys

• Like 10