🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

Vampire!

guys do I really have to say it

TOO SCARY

• Like 14

i think a vampire would be less scary and even kinda funny if he was like fuckin VAPING or something LOL

van Helsing disguising himself as a vape store attendant trying to trick him (OR HER) into blowin a big ol cotton cloud of Garlic flavored e-juice

• Like 13

van Helsing disguising himself as a vape store attendant trying to trick him into blowin a big ol cotton cloud of Garlic flavored e-juice

damn those clouds would be fockin sick imagine if nosferatu had like a sick box mod and was just blowin absolute piff clouds?

• Like 9

welp, i googled 'nosferatu vape' and now in 5-7 business days i'll have a nosferatu vape

977edb0b0042af3c4e17dcf1e0839d32.jpg

That's the spookiest nicotine delivery device I've ever seen. Do you think Nosferatu would do any of those wicked-awesome vape tricks?

• Like 8

frank sriracha

w3hOWLU.jpg

Ah, Frank Sriracha. He did hot sauce songs like "I've Got Cholula on Top of My Fish", "Fly Me to the Loo", "Theme From Milk Now, Milk Now", "Young for Heart(burn)", and "My Way".

• Like 7

just in case anyone did not believe me, Caity Weaver is a true journalistic hero

My 14-Hour Search for the End of TGI Friday's Endless Appetizers

I clicked this link, then spent most of the day reading it in small pieces in between meals and other bits of work. It's very long.

I felt very much like Caity Weaver, trying to choke down a bottomless supply of mozzarella sticks over the course of a full day, except I was choking down anecdotes about an endless supply of mozzarella sticks instead of the sticks themselves, and I wasn't trapped inside a TGI Friday.

• Like 9

I met the Poop Guy , AMA

I grew up in a time where AMA meant something. It meant you could "ask me anything" and the person would answer the questions. Sometimes the questions were dumb and sometimes they were great, but such is the risk when making such a bold public statement. It's brave to put yourself out there like Muffins did. I respect her bravery as being brave is the heart of comedy, but the subsequent silence is deafening and I'm having to rethink everything. Times, they are a changing I guess. AMA is the new LMAO, because ask yourself, when was the last time you had an assless friend?

• Like 11

I met the Poop Guy , AMA

WHAT COLOR HAIR DOES HE HAVE?

• Like 9

I met the Poop Guy , AMA

How many fingers does he have?

• Like 10

How many fingers does he have?

How much do they smell like poop?

• Like 11

I was going to tell the poop song guy to call a waaaaahmbulance next time somebody hurt his delicate feelings re: songs about poop, but I think I found something better for him.

http://www.poop911.com/

it's legit I saw one of their trucks today.

just fyi they don't have any poop related conspiracies about 9/11 as part of the company doctrine, I asked.

• Like 7

I've listened to this 3 times by now and the first time I was kinda down on it. I mean, I liked it, I love Sean and I love chriss, but Chris was saying it's a bad show all the time and it ended on a real high-note w/ the Mike Lawrence break, and I was feeling "man, I wish Sean set aside his insecurities just to have fun w/ an old friend", but I relistened and it's a real great ep of the show. I love the silence between Sean talking about Don't Think Twice's title and Chris' no comment is a+. What else did I like... Cody did well too.

• Like 10

I've only listened to maybe half the back catalog of HH, but I'm going back to the beginning to listen to them all in order. It's kind of like a cool, fun race between me listening to all the podcasts before Scripps finishes their big wall project.

I'm up to #13 already. The boys hit their best hot streak so far between Benny Schwaz at 12 and Andy Daly at 13. It's also fun hearing all my friends (& enemies) from the forum getting shout-outs for buying the pro version.

• Like 13

I've only listened to maybe half the back catalog of HH, but I'm going back to the beginning to listen to them all in order. It's kind of like a cool, fun race between me listening to all the podcasts before Scripps finishes their big wall project.

I'm up to #13 already. The boys hit their best hot streak so far between Benny Schwaz at 12 and Andy Daly at 13. It's also fun hearing all my friends (& enemies) from the forum getting shout-outs for buying the pro version.

holy shit we let you post 69 times without having heard every episode?

are there other posters who haven't heard every episode?

• Like 13

please dont tell me you havent dipped into reality show show either sockfucker fablord

• Like 17

holy shit we let you post 69 times without having heard every episode?

are there other posters who haven't heard every episode?

Me. I don't have time! I'm too busy relistening to the ones i've heard.

• Like 7

Me. I don't have time! I'm too busy relistening to the ones i've heard.

I have the same problem, Auden. I've probably listened to Brandon Content a dozen times by this point. So the forums can't blame me. Blame Brandon if anybody!

• Like 11

please dont tell me you havent dipped into reality show show either sockfucker fablord

I'm a big Survivor fan, so I've also listened to a healthy amount of RSS

• Like 11

What's that? Did I just double post? No, I didn't. I just triple posted, hombres. That's right. I'm throwing all the rules out the window today. Fabio's Socks answers to no one. You can't control me! I am the master of my fate!

• Like 13