Sign in to follow this  
jakerayfish

Free or low-cost option for podcast stats?

Hey does anyone know of a good podcast stat service? I'm looking for something that could possibly deliver the kind of data that Google Analytics does for web traffic. What do you guy use to track your podcast downloads and feeds?

We're currently using Libsyn for all of our shows, and it fairly good stats reporting (download numbers, locations, sources, etc). We can't break down our stats as well as we'd like to sometimes, but it's the best I've personally seen. It's also pretty cheap.

Libsyn is a hosting service, so if you're fine with your current host, look into feedburner. Their stats aren't as great, but it's free and fairly reliable.

I really like soundclouds premium account. we were give the account for free, since we were accepted as BETA testers. But, even so, if I had to pay, I'd be impressed. Stat tracking is pretty damn official. Still can't get a proper line on the iTunes follows, though.

I use Podtrac. It's functional, not amazing. Be wary of feedburner's stats, they've never been accurate for me.

Thanks for the info. We actually decided to go with Blubrry for hosting and stats. We were using a Wordpress plugin before that called PodPress, but it crapped out on us. So far we've been pretty satisfied with Blubrry. Not quite the level of stat info that I wanted, but does a lot more than PodPress ever did.

LibSyn.com is with whom I host my podcast and their stat service are wonderful -- not to mention it's a fairly cheap service with great customer service.