🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HilahMae

Scorpion King 3 (2012)

Every week since I was in college, my friends and I would gather at someone's house to watch movies, which generally are not good ones. At one point, we started doing a thing where we would just look up what Billy Zane had been in on Netflix and would watch one of those films. Well, we started with Eric Roberts but got through most of those and moved on to Billy Zane. Somehow, we ended up on Scorpion King 3 and it has actually become our go-to when we are smashed. I'm also pretty sure that Billy Zane himself is smashed the whole film. The rest of the cast is great! Ron Perlman, Bautista, Kimbo Slice, and Kelly Hu. However, none of these are the actual "Scorpion King." But I am like 100% sure that the actor who plays the Scorpion King is Billy Zane's cousin. There are fights that take place in like ankle deep waterfalls. For some reason, a bunch of people are magical.

So, I know some people mentioned "any Scorpion King" as being a good one to do previously, but personally, I have to vote highly for this one. I argue that it is also a good time to do this one as Kimbo Slice just passed so it can be in his memory. This is actually what I know him from by the way.

Here is the trailer, but it does not do it justice.

Sign in to follow this