🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 429 - Almost Mandatory

Jason "Hey Nong" Mantzoukas and Thomas "Middle-earth" Middleditch are back on Comedy Bang! Bang! Jason, Thomas, and Scott talk Smash Mouth, a risqué story overheard at the gym, virtual reality gaming, and Montell Jordan. Plus, an amateur barrister by the name of Edmond Carlyle stops by in the middle of his hot case to reveal some of his other hobbies and a possible connection to Scott.

"I love to watch them walk away" is the greatest Scott/Jason moment since Wipeout

• Like 9

Hold on a second. They have a person that participates in sex parties... and Len Wiseman doesn't come up at all?

• Like 6

As a resident of the UK, let me just say how grateful I am that Scott translated everything to and from the British Time System. I would have been lost. Also, I'm going to have to go pick up Spidey/Deadpool #6.

Hey now, that's an "all-star" line up.

• Like 14

Leif Garrett and the Skip Dandy Vikings, checking in from the sunny shores of Iceland.

• Like 1

omg rest in peace green room was fantastic

Is this the third time in 2016 that a celebrity has been mentioned on CBB in an episode recorded shortly before their death and released shortly after? I think that happened with Bowie and Prince too.

• Like 3

Is this the third time in 2016 that a celebrity has been mentioned on CBB in an episode recorded shortly before their death and released shortly after? I think that happened with Bowie and Prince too.

i was thinking the same thing.

on a happy note great ep great ep.

thomas is still one of my favorite guests on this or any show for that matter

Middleditch dropping GURPS knowledge.

• Like 2

Frontman of the Icelandic band "Kriss and the Krazy Krayolas" reporting in.

I am first now seeing a problem with that name.

• Like 2

If I had to come up with a perfect quote to summarize Zouks' CBB persona, it might be "Smell this dude's finger, it smells like Goop!"

The Smashmouth sampler segment was wonderful.

C++ episode.

• Like 7

Danny Mahoney is the life of the party guy. Patrick McMahon is the limericks guy. Come on guys

• Like 3

As a resident of the UK, let me just say how grateful I am that Scott translated everything to and from the British Time System. I would have been lost. Also, I'm going to have to go pick up Spidey/Deadpool #6.

I still need to grab Secret Wars Journal #3.

And I dig the GURPS and Settlers of Catan talk.

• Like 1