๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 138.5 - Minisode 138.5

That's actually a tough question...

ย 

It is terrible! However, that being said, I don't think I've said "What is happening?" more in any other HDTGM movie.* Literally, and I'm not being hyperbolic, every minute I turned to my wife and was like, "Wait! What?" So, it's really up to you...If you like that in your HDTGM movies, then I think it's worth it.

ย 

Also, and someone may need to confirm this, but I think it might be up on YouTube in its entirety...

ย 

*I haven't seen EVERY movie they've done, but I have seen most of them.

I haven't seen every HDTGM movie either. Now a lot of them are popping up on Netflix & Amazon Prime so I've been going through the back catalog once I see the movie to re-listen to the episodes.

ย 

I try not do it through sketchy sites (anymore - I did with TBND cause I NEEDED to see it and no redbox in my area had it on DVD) so if it's up on YouTube I'll watch the shit out of it!

ย 

ETA: I just checked and unfortunately it's not on YouTube. It's those stupid things where for two hours it's just one image telling you which shady site has it. Blerg.

• Like 1

False.

ย 

That's one of those movies all my friends tried to get me to see in high school. "Oh, you're into violent indie films. Boondock Saints is the best! You'll love it!"

ย 

I bought it on VHS for $4 at a Blockbuster Video (yes, that's a very old and outdated sentence). And I hated every second of it. I love genre film, but that one just feels like someone watched Tarantino and was like, "Oh, I'm going to do that but without any of the story elements or characterization that makes early Tarantino interesting."

ย 

Then never see the sequel. I enjoyed the original because it raised the question of does fighting violence with violence actually doing something positive or are you just adding to the problem? The sequel however was basically fan fiction for the first one. William Defoe shows back up and they all hug and act like they were always besties. None of the relationships make sense based on the ending of the first one and there are some guys who we're suppose to recognize that weren't in the first one. It's actually pretty much HDTGM quality.

Congratumalations to everyone, we all won...

ย 

But Paul's still getting powerbombed

ย 

ze9dAlf.gif

Do you listen to Doug Loves Movies, by chance?

ย 

Colt Cabana was on this week, and he threatened to powerbomb one of Doug's most annoying recurring guests.

ย 

It was glorious.

• Like 1

Do you listen to Doug Loves Movies, by chance?

ย 

Colt Cabana was on this week, and he threatened to powerbomb one of Doug's most annoying recurring guests.

ย 

It was glorious.

Was it just me or was that particular guest even more insufferable than usual? Even to the point where Doug had to call his ass out on a couple of occasions...

• Like 1

Was it just me or was that particular guest even more insufferable than usual? Even to the point where Doug had to call his ass out on a couple of occasions...

Oh, he was way worse than usual. And even hackier.

ย 

The first thing he did when he came out was make a racist joke. Then a fat shaming joke. Then the same fat shaming joke two more times before he backpedaled and tried to say it was a different joke. Then he just flat out said "You know wrestling's fake" to Colt. He's such a colossal piece of shit.

ย 

I guess at least he didn't creep on a rando audience lady this time?

• Like 1

Oh, he was way worse than usual. And even hackier.

ย 

The first thing he did when he came out was make a racist joke. Then a fat shaming joke. Then the same fat shaming joke two more times before he backpedaled and tried to say it was a different joke. Then he just flat out said "You know wrestling's fake" to Colt. He's such a colossal piece of shit.

ย 

I guess at least he didn't creep on a rando audience lady this time?

Karma got his ass when he fell off that stage. Lord I wish we could have heard that cause I would have probably laughed my ass off tbh.

ย 

Oh and just to put some more theme goodness in teenage Taylor would be pissed if I didn't throw in this

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9COHyaFMU8

• Like 1

if youre wondering what that noise was and why the earth moved ... ireland just beat italy to qualify for the second round of the euros and the whole country just went nuts ... i might go missing for a few days ... im going skating!!!!!

ย 

I think the Icelanders got a head start.

What's up, jerks! I updated the forum config this evening so youtu.be short URLs will now work in media tags, e.g.

ย 

[media]https://youtu.be/FbICbeiGC_o[/media]

• Like 4

All these themes and everyone missed the single most iconic!

ย 

THE TWILIGHT ZONE

ย 

ย 

And it's follow up - THE SCARY DOOR

ย 

• Like 4

Speaking of Wraslin' and television theme songs, here are all of the intros to a cartoon I could not get enough as a kid, and still admittedly kinda, sorta like as a man-child today: G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX_9jKFpQKM

ย 

Sgt. Slaughter was a main character of both WWF and G.I. Joe in the 80's, you see. Hence the connection to TV theme songs and wrestling. Ta-da!

• Like 2

I'm actually a little disappointed, I saw a GI Joe thumbnail, and thought it was on of those legendary redubbed PSAs

ย 

• Like 6

wait ... could we have a 2016 contender???

ย 

statham doing statham ... tommy lee jones looking like he's dressed for a 90's movie and jessica alba back in a bikini

ย 

i give you the mechanic 2

ย 

ย 

i remember liking the first one but this looks terrible

I never look at Amazon ratings before the episodes drop because I like being so fucking baffled by Second Opinions.

ย 

But I did with this movie, because I was like, "What the fuck can anyone say to defend this movie?"

ย 

Then I saw this:

ย 

GVE8mFf.png

ย 

Now I'm curious what the breakdown of other shithole movies have been.

• Like 3

ย 

okay sorry about multiple posts (i'm not really) that's all from me, carry on.

• Like 3

Cameron H. - this scene reminded me of you. SMG must have taken a shower and put on fancy pajamas before going out.

ย 

yH8965t.png?1

• Like 4