🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 139 - Matt Besser, Our Crossovered Friend

Hayes and Sean sit down with UCB founder and improv4humans host MATT BESSER for a forced crossover episode and compare emails with notes they've received from Earwolf brass.

• Like 18

I don't know how you did it Jeffrey but you nailed it. What's your next prediction?

And could you help me predicte my breakfast tomorrow, it's between eggs with ham, bagel with cream cheese, or skip entirely.

• Like 10

If there is no [redacted], then where have I been [redacted]ing?

• Like 14

I heard from a trusted source that Matty b is sean's uncle, I wonder if they address it this ep

• Like 12

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!

ALSO IT'S ABOUT FUCKIN TIME!

ALSO I'M VERY VERY EXCITED!

YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK IS ACTUALLY OFF!!

PS SO EXCITED!

• Like 16

I'm a huge improv nerd! I hope they play my favorite improv games, like scenes from a hat or questions only with wigs or even a HOEDOWN!

• Like 18

June 21st is now a federal holiday

Edit:

[THIS SPACE FOR SALE]

CONTACT ME FOR AFFORDABLE

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

I'll give you $5 if you tell chanson to suck it

Edit edit: unless you've got the first post, telling chanson to suck it is rude. Have some civility people.

• Like 8

June 21st is now a federal holiday

Edit: I'll give you $5 if you tell chanson to suck it

SUCK IT, CHANSON!

Edit: I haven't received $5, so I am redacting my previous jab at Chanson.

Edited by Lexforâ„¢
  • Like 4

[THIS SPACE FOR SALE]

CONTACT ME FOR AFFORDABLE ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

well i was going to see if I could buy an ad for an innovative new company I recently purchased shares in that teaches dogs how to sail, but given the tone of this thread I feel this may be this wrong crowd to advertise to for Dreidel Corp.

edit>please note I do not think "sucking" anything should be used as a threat, punishment, or dismissal of any person or their substantial accomplishments on this forum.

• Like 11

Hey, hey, hey, guys! If you wanna make Chanson "suck it" or whatever, then you're going to have to go through me. I don't know what that means, but I don't think any of us really wants to find out. You got it?! Me neither! Chanson's cool though, I'll fight you. (With words, and mostly fun silly words)

• Like 8

w-whoa!!

* eyes bulge outta my head *

boing-oing-oing-oing!!!

• Like 10

I liked it better when you guys posted your "suck it" fantasies to your vision boards and not here.

• Like 22

I predicted this in the spoon.

Haha 69(9) posts, nice one Jeffster

• Like 6

Enough about five four clothing.

I'm giving this five for stars (out of a potential 5).

RIP Adam Snacks.

• Like 13

Hey guys I just wanted to say when they were talking about how improv is guessing that a funny joke would be Matt Guesser haha

• Like 21

Dear HayesandSean,

thank you so much for delivering this funny good episode with my fellow improv comedy star, matthew besser to my phone this morning. i really love and appreciate it. i think you may have gotten the date wrong though. my birthday is actually tomorrow! no worries though. we'll just call this a bonus and you can send me another one tomorrow.

sincerely,

ashley

• Like 18