🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 139 - Matt Besser, Our Crossovered Friend

If there is one person I hope becomes a Sharpling-esque regular on the show, it's ol' Matty B. His dynamic is perfect for the show. And was skewering Earwolf on I4H before it was cool.

i second this motion. also having scock anchorman come back to be big bad bossman

• Like 8

@aaaaa,

A big baby!

giphy.gif

(sadly this is the best .gif I could find when I search "Big Baby", though I love the Adventure time reference)

• Like 9

Didn't want to have to bring this up but....

It looks like the "Politically Correct" police at earwolf are censoring the episode photos again! This is the real photo before THEY edited it.

b2MTZYy.png

• Like 18

https://pbs.twimg.co...df8XAAATA9J.mp4

Can I also get 5 bucks?

I never mentioned Chanson by name, because he's a good dude. This was just a one-man pyramid scheme to earn 5 bucks.

Carry on.

EDIT: Not that sucking it makes one a bad dude. Suck whatever you like, people, YOLO.

• Like 8

Not a big baby but a buff baby.

29gbxtx.gif

It looks like the "Politically Correct" police at earwolf are censoring the episode photos again! This is the real photo before THEY edited it.

b2MTZYy.png

Sean was probably attempting to display his Buddhist faith with a (incorrect) Manji.

From Adam Sachs' lovely farewell message:

And finally, this news has really hit the Hollywood Handbook guys the hardest. Please send your thoughts and prayers to Sean and Hayes during this difficult time.

HH is the only show mentioned in Sachs' message. I don't think he's being sarcastic, but I had no idea Sachs and the boyz are that close.

• Like 14

b2MTZYy.png

How dare you- The camera clearly couldn't pick up how fast Sean was swinging his arm around. Frankly I'm just glad everyone nearby was seemingly unharmed.

• Like 10

Besser4CEO

• Like 12

Frankly I'm just glad everyone nearby was seemingly unharmed.

I bet that Heil microphone arm was scared as shit and confused as hell though.

• Like 8

Hayes is on the Best Show... Now!

• Like 11

A few of the bits I like, and some comments.

1. Sean asking Matt Besser to explain his statement, "People can sing together, they can't talk together."

MB: You can sing together, like a choir--

SC: Like Scripps acquired Earwolf.

2. You heard it on HH first. The hip style is no longer normcore, it's Chriscore. "[Chris Bannon] said he tried to stop it. But there was so much momentum behind Chriscore, he couldn't even." Chriscore people wear Chris Bannon style glasses and nice ironed pants. Their shirts are starched and tucked in. They give you advice.

2renlu9.jpg

3. This exchange about why Chris Bannon wants to punch Sean and not Hayes is legitimately heartbreaking.

HD: And I think it's because he knows it would hurt me more to see Sean get hurt, than for him to hurt myself, my own body.

SC: Yeah, and that if I watch Hayes get beat up, that I probably would not really react.

MB: That's sad.

SC: Sad for me too.

HD: It's okay, it's okay.

SC: Ah I wish I wasn't like that.

I think Chris Bannon picked (on) Sean because he's a natural prey. And any concerns about him tazzing out are solved by a starchy lunch like yucca flour.

4. Sean and Hayes on how Hayes is bad at fingering.

SC: It's like a maze in there for him.

HD: I know it's something with the alphabet.

5. The last lines of the show are a perfect and rather sweet nod to Adam Sachs.

The boys and Besser thought that Chris Bannon tortured Adam Got Sacked? on his last day. Besser wondered what Chris Bannon might try to get out of Adam Sachs.

Sean answered, "Well, I can tell you what I hope. I hope, that he wanted Adam Sachs to contact the Guice Mann about maybe giving Hayes and I each our own individual shoe."

• Like 19

I listened to this whole ep and Matty B didn't rap not even once! What a disappoint me. What is the point of having famous You Tube stars on if they are not going to perform?

PS-RIP to the Sachs Man

PPS-great ep besides the no rap from Matty B

**EDITED TO ADD THIS IS MY 666th POST AND IT MENTIONS ADAM SAX MAN--COINCIDENCE?**

• Like 10

I thought he was saying "Chris Gore," an idiot Besser had on i4h who thinks improv is lazy.

• Like 6

FLT, and Andy were both on The Best Show last night! So great! Did I miss anyone else?! Sorry if I did.

• Like 10

b2MTZYy.png

seems like a thin white duke-esque situation

• Like 10

FLT, and Andy were both on The Best Show last night! So great! Did I miss anyone else?! Sorry if I did.

Listen- when someone calls into Best Show with some disrespectful "Hayes- I'm a fan of the ugh, stuff you do" bullcrap, some of us loyal Handbookfolk have to call in to make sure old Ghost Train Hayes is nice & comfortable.

Gotta hustle me off the phone if Kindler calls in tho.

• Like 11

It's always great to hear forum members on shows. I was on hold for a long time for the best show, then got disconnected somehow. Then I called back and was on hold when the show ended. I don't think I could have followed Andy Kindler anyway.

• Like 7

well well the reviews are in and everyone loves this episode

of hollywood handbook

the critics have called it "a really fun thing" and said "it makes me happy when i hear it"

"the boys have done it again" said the presidents of america, russia, france, spain, and

the rest of the countries in a joint statement today

"we all agree, it is a very good ep

and we just want to give a big shoutout"

the presidents ended their historic statement by outlawing wars and diseases,

before strongly urging chanson and scripps to "suck it" if they disagree

• Like 17

how many of you HHeads have a Heil subscri- erm.. I mean, HOWL subscription yet?

• Like 10

that was a politically charged joke and this double post is to be seen as a symbol of anarchy

• Like 11