⚠️ Read this before you sign up! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
nosebear

Jon Benjamin Has A Van

Jon is also the leads in Archer and Bob's Burgers, and was Coach McGuirk in Home Movies, Dr. Katz's son in Dr. Katz and a recurring actor in Demetri Martin's Important Things.

The show has me on board as well, and it's really exciting to see more content come from Tim & Eric's Abso Lutely.

I love it. It was way past time that Jon got his own show.

The Cash Stall segment had me crying I was laughing so hard. I really loved the staples bit too. It seems like the hidden camera stuff has been a little better than the sketch, but that could just be letting the writing settle in a little.

The fourth episode has had one of the most high concept insane moments I have ever seen. You have to watch it, because reading about it would spoil it, but seriously, there is some of the funniest things you will ever see on it.

i just hope this isnt another great one and done comedy central show like stella, michael and michael, benson interuption, nick swardson pretend time ( i think)....comedy central is great at canceling good stuff

Its on Netflix.

This show really had an affect on me. It gave me the feeling that I got as a teenager watching Mr. Show and discovering comedy.

Yeah, it's got some awesome, creative bits. I love the episode where the sound guy (AKA Nathan For You) gets nabbed.

Sign in to follow this