🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 430 - Man Veils

I am making my way through the backlogs, and I recently listened to the episode where the plugs theme was just the beginning of the theme song from Friends on a loop. This one made me laugh almost as hard.

Please please please remind me what episode it was, I know the title will ring my bell because I literally had to search for that one day when I recalled how much it made me laugh. Even the weird little outburst at the end was great because they timed it out so right when Scott was ready to bail BOOM

I haven't finished yet but had to come comment pre-cum-maturely because BQ was so damn funny, he better be a repeat guest Scottyboy

Please please please remind me what episode it was, I know the title will ring my bell because I literally had to search for that one day when I recalled how much it made me laugh. Even the weird little outburst at the end was great because they timed it out so right when Scott was ready to bail BOOM

I haven't finished yet but had to come comment pre-cum-maturely because BQ was so damn funny, he better be a repeat guest Scottyboy

Was she saying Phone-Queef?

It took me a while to place why I thought I'd heard Jessica McKenna/Beth before, she sounds just like Abbi Jacobson from Broad City.

If you've read Spider-Man/Deadpool #6, (written by Scott Aukerman!), you get to find out what is CANONICALLY Spider-Man's favorite TV show. Hint: it's a show that feature's Weird Al Yankovic as a band leader!

Also, it makes fun of Batman v Superman, and Hollywood. So good times. You should read it.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Long time listener...first time poster!

Loved the episode! And I cannot wait to see Scott host the 'Arffin Black' SDCC panel! He is going to finally have to admit in public that he watches the show! LOL

I was really hoping for a Technicality no down boo over at around 12:50. I feel like Kristian was setting him up too,

• Like 1

I hope those two characs are relegated to the one timer club.

I hope you get relegated to the 61 post club.

burned

• Like 4

I hope those two characs are relegated to the one timer club.

No way! Would love to hear both again

No way! Would love to hear both again

I'd like to hear both performers again, the powerwheels girl charac specifically? not so much, it was great in moments but most of the time it was incredibly grating, but I think she knew that

#293 Monster Muscles (Plugs start around 1:14:00)

Thank you so much for tracking that down. I think that had been buried in my mind, and it just unlocked some great memories. I love how everyone on the podcast that day was cracking up at that particular plugs theme.

It also reminded me to re-listen to the Eugene Cordero Filipino Blockbuster (aka "Pilipino Blockbuster") ep: http://www.earwolf.com/episode/filipino-blockbuster/. I cannot stop laughing during that whole character's segment of the show (starts around 19:30). The way Tito Ben emphasizes certain words has me rolling.

• Like 1