🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 140 - Sharon Horgan, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Tom invite SHARON HORGAN to stop by the Handbook East studio to do community service by workshopping some jokes from past episodes while Sean calls in.

• Like 13

Tom doesn't even need to be in the episode titles any more. So, is he officially third chair? Or fourth, after engineer Brett?

I haven't heard this episode yet, but my expectations are exceedingly, almost unrealistically high. I'll report back and let you know how the boys went.

xoxo beeface

• Like 9

I know Sharon from Pulling and I know Sean and Hayes from all that stuff they've done.

oh yeah.... I know Eggs from Hollywood Handbook the Best podcast of all time.

• Like 14

Thanks Sean and Hayes for Sharon another Eggspisode of your hilarious podcast with us.

• Like 24

I hope Sharon dishes about the recent controversies surrounding her brother, Hulk Horgan. Either way, so stoked for this epi.

• Like 18

So what show is Hayes writing in NY now? Or whatever. Why isn't he with Sean?

• Like 5

So what show is Hayes writing in NY now? Or whatever. Why isn't he with Sean?

I am pretty sure Hayes and Tom have been working on Sharon Horgan's upcoming hit series for HBO, Divorce, starring Sarah Jessica Parker.

• Like 9

Wow that's great, thanks so much guys, wasn't sure you still read the forums but it was so nice of you to fulfill my request from the last thread

they still do? hah yeah right!

i double-dog dare them to like my post, no backsies

• Like 5

they still do? hah yeah right!

i double-dog dare them to like my post, no backsies

wow. they will both be cowards if they don't do this

• Like 6

Sean should find some sort of west coast radio show host to fill in for Hayes. I suggest Dan Carlin.

• Like 5

Well HOLY FUCKIN SHIT, this forum has been ON FIRE.

The only explanation?! My absence. As such, please allow me to humbly bow out again... this time intentionally, in a selfless and heroic act that will echo throughout the boards for all eternity. I BID YOU GOOD DAY.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

• Like 4

I am pretty sure Hayes and Tom have been working on Sharon Horgan's upcoming hit series for HBO, Divorce, starring Sarah Jessica Parker.

That's nice of someone of Hayes' stature to slum it with television writers, he probably does it to help him remember where he came from.

• Like 4

cool accent

Sounds like... Oh my GOSH! No wonder I was having PTSD flashes! It's The Best Show from last week all over again!

• Like 3

guys I hate to bring this up but someone has to address it.

Hayes has sweaty armpits in the episode photos. He's probably not used to east coast humidity anymore after living in LA. Luckily, I'm a pro. Hayes give me a call if you want some tips on beating the heat - (732) 713-07??

• Like 12

There was something weird about those ads Hayes did for 5forClothingClub.

Carrie Anne Moss famously has short hair. I think Hayes is having an affair.

PS

Good episode 9/10, jk, 10/10.

• Like 11

the depths scott has sunk to in order to keep up this howl myth

blech

• Like 5