🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 140 - Sharon Horgan, Our Close Friend

I think Hayes wanted them to like "Jiminy" as much as I did. That right there turned this episode from a 10/10 to a 10/10.

• Like 7

I know it was a joke that the Seinfeld references would be too heavy at the beginning, but they really were too deep for me and threw me out of the rest of the episode and I had to take a break to read seinfeldpedia, the Seinfeld wiki that anyone can edit and I lost my place.

• Like 11

Having a hard week and this show never fails to make my bad day do a sweet beefy 180 w lots of pop and steeze to roll away fakie into some smiles and laughs.

Hearing Tom cuss makes me giggle, everyone was being v funny. Too bad Sean didn't get to hear Hayes profess his love for him.

• Like 8

I know it was a joke that the Seinfeld references would be too heavy at the beginning, but they really were too deep for me and threw me out of the rest of the episode and I had to take a break to read seinfeldpedia, the Seinfeld wiki that anyone can edit and I lost my place.

Ok.

giphy.gif

• Like 9

Don't ask me how, but I got a hold of a few of Tom's envelopes meant for this episode. Most of the "jokes" were either horribly offensive or illegible, but there was one that was circled several times with the phrase "a real humdinger" in big red letters next to it. So I figured I should share:

Tom: Sharon you should change your last name to organ, because I hear music when I'm with you.

Sharon: I'd rather change my last name to Scharpling.

Tom and Sharon kiss passionately for several minutes.

• Like 10

"You know I've been doing erotic fencing, so I parry hotter."

• Like 11

They have succeeded in making the most inaccessible, self-referential episode the show has ever done.

And it is glorious.

• Like 9

Too bad Sean didn't get to hear Hayes profess his love for him.

That's my favorite part of the ep. That and Sean's "Love you Hayes," said with the casualness found in oft-used words.

I also love Sean's filibuster about "Turbo". That's so out of the left field. I mean, who remembers "Turbo".

"This Isn't 'Turbo': The XXX Parody." Tagline: Snail trails are happy trails.

• Like 8

I came here to do joke about Shayes Clementsport and Hean Davents but I think a certain handsome mofo beat me to it weeks ago!

At looking you HSteve! Get out of my head!

• Like 5

honestly im scared of the episodes without clemdog.

hes the reason i get up on tuesdays

He was in the episode for flips sake!

Are you turning your nose up at a Skype call with Big Poppa Clemdawg?

• Like 10

guys I hate to bring this up but someone has to address it.

Hayes has sweaty armpits in the episode photos. He's probably not used to east coast humidity anymore after living in LA. Luckily, I'm a pro. Hayes give me a call if you want some tips on beating the heat - (732) 713-07??

Nah, it's just a hot ep.

• Like 7

He was in the episode for flips sake!

Are you turning your nose up at a Skype call with Big Poppa Clemdawg?

ya but....... a Sean that sounds like hes on top of a train cant make me crack my shit up as hard

• Like 1

Loved today's ep! Sean not being able to mix it up or be heard all that well really made me very anxious, but even with that massive handicap he still got a ton of licks in.

• Like 16

I read (a headline of) an article where the writer of the Seinfeld theme song said it was inspired by the cadence and delivery of Jerry Seinfeld's standup material.

This led to Fall Out Boy finally admitting their song "Uma Thurman" was inspired by Jonah Ray.

• Like 13

I love everything Sharon Horgan has made, especially Catastrophe and also obviously I love the boyz so this ep is like my comedy mum and my two comedy dads coming together for a big smooch, except I don't feel sort of vaguely uncomfortable about this and that I should maybe turn away, I feel GREAT!

• Like 8