🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 140 - Sharon Horgan, Our Close Friend

By the way, have you guys and girls read Sean's other tweets? Dude's funny.

K, byeeeeeeeeeee.

• Like 4

Merry Christmas

ChristmasSandH.png

• Like 17

Whoops, you guys ever get the date wrong?

• Like 6

@robotam

I think you have the wrong date, but it sure does feel like Christmas! Wow! (Who knew Scott could make it feel like Christmas!)

Marry Chrismas everyone!

• Like 4

Gimme, gimme. The boys' SXSW host, Matthew McConaughey will be teaching a form of Hollywood Handbook class this fall at UT, and he will visit the campus at least once. Sadly the class is restricted to RTF majors and is already full. It's also small, so u can't just slip in unnoticed. But there are only 2 doors to the classroom, so it'll be easy to waylay run into Professor McConaughey.

kaioee.jpg

• Like 2

List of things to do when mixing Ambien and alcohol:

1. Sleep, no not really

2. Stay Awake, that's the stuff

3. Pull all the documents out of your safe and carefully read each one, did you miss anything?

4. Lay on your back with your arms and feet in a defensive position, they can't see you now

5. Make direct eye contact with the animals that live in your house, establish dominance

6. Ponder the nature of the hag fish, what (if anything) do they love?

7. Read a book, you will not retain this information

9. Deactivate all social media, now we're cooking

10. Forget if you brushed your teeth, brush those puppies again

11. Is someone at the door, no...no it can't be true

12. Shadows, are there too many in this room?

13. Watching eyes, who designed these enormous windows

14. Remember you are safe, yes this is your home

15. Nothing can harm you, silly child

16. Sleep now, welcome your old friend, oblivion

• Like 14

a few years ago I had a trial ambien prescription for like a month and in that time it helped me sleep Zero (0) times and instead I had vivid waking hallucinations of wicker spiders coming out of the wall and people chanting under my bed, and also one time I left like a dozen GLOWING reviews of how good the food was at a bunch of local restaurants on Google+ and some of them are still up there. 3/10 do not recommend

• Like 11

I can't believe ambien is legal and doctors actually prescribe it

• Like 5

I used to take trazodone for insomnia. It works fast and doesn't leave me feeling drunk the next day.

Speaking of not being able to sleep. I can't wait for Lights Out to come out in the theatres, finish its run, and come out in DVD. Then I can watch it at home during the day in broad daylight.

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 4

Sleeping is overrated. I heard that every time you sleep, you swallow up to 3 spiders without knowing it. I refuse to sleep because I don't need those extra calories

• Like 9

@robotam

I think you have the wrong date, but it sure does feel like Christmas! Wow! (Who knew Scott could make it feel like Christmas!)

Marry Chrismas everyone!

F*** Marry Kissmas everyone!

Sleeping is overrated. I heard that every time you sleep, you swallow up to 3 spiders without knowing it. I refuse to sleep because I don't need those extra calories

I was gonna say I refuse to sleep because what's the point of eating spiders if you don't get to really savor it, y'know?

• Like 5

Spiders is bugs and insects is bugs, too. Ticks is spiders in a way because of how much legs.

• Like 6

Remember the Sharon Horgan episode? To me, it was one of the really good ones. It was very big of her not to mention her recent messy breakup with Hork Horgan.

• Like 8

Remember the Sharon Horgan episode? To me, it was one of the really good ones. It was very big of her not to mention her recent messy breakup with Hork Horgan.

She's the creator of an upcoming HBO series about it.

• Like 3

earwolf is very savvy making all their new shows come before HH alphabetically so i notice them scrolling down to check the forum, cant wait for fake the nation as a HUGE ak47% fan

bad enough I have carpal tunnel on my left side back from when I was making caramel apples 8 hours a day at Downtown Disney now I gotta do all this scrolling with my right index finger! It is frickin' killing me! Disney got away with crippling my left side but Earwolf won't get away with this destruction of the good and righteous right side of my body!

Keep an eye out for a letter from my lawyer!

• Like 5

lets make that a class action suite liz. frankly im pissed

• Like 10

Spiders is bugs and insects is bugs, too. Ticks is spiders in a way because of how much legs.

I know one forum member who will not take kindly to this kind of specisist talk on the forum. Please be careful how you talk about our 2,4,6, and 8 legged friends. Odd leg number creatures? They can just die for all I care.

• Like 4

I can't believe ambien is legal and doctors actually prescribe it

Big Pharma is controlled by the Ambien Walrus. No one is safe.

• Like 5

I know one forum member who will not take kindly to this kind of specisist talk on the forum. Please be careful how you talk about our 2,4,6, and 8 legged friends. Odd leg number creatures? They can just die for all I care.

You got me. When it comes to insecta I don't see species, I see class. And none of them are allowed in my apartment.

2n1t4l1.gif

(Note: GIF reenacment, not actual bugs, forum member)

• Like 3

For me personally? More legs = more socks. And if I'm for anything in this world, it's more Socks.

• Like 8

For me personally? More legs = more socks. And if I'm for anything in this world, it's more Socks.

Bugs don't wear socks, Dumbledore.

• Like 4