🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 431 - Ghost Pets Are Liars

Brett Gelman was previously banned on the show but Scott has since lifted the ban on his old friend in order for him to tell us about his new Adult Swim special "Brett Gelman's Dinner in America." However, Brett seems as though he has something else on his mind that he needs to share about his dear friend. Later, pet medium Chris Dante arrives to communicate with Brett and Scott's ghost pets. Finally, travel consultant Ydeda Elaine Brown stops by to give everyone some much needed travel tips.

Holy shit Brett Gelman really busts me up. Scott is drunk with power, lording that ban over him.

• Like 7

Unless I'm mistaken, Scott didn't make one single joke about the title of Saturday Night Live. If I had to use a taxi service to describe my level of sadness, I would have to say that I am Uber disappointed.

• Like 2

The drinking of piss part hurt me physically it was too good! Poor Uncle Sam.

I swear to god, that suicide note had me cramping with laughter. This episode felt like CBB essence.

• Like 4

That went fairly well for a Brett Gelman appearance!

• Like 2

RIP Uncle Sam. He was real and he was Brett's friend.

• Like 3

Ive listened to the suicide note reading like 5 times now. So fucking funny, a true work of comic brilliance

I know I used to "want you" but now I wanna break

• Like 2

Mike's character was honestly of the best of the year, absolutely loved this ep

• Like 2

Canonically there is a Santa Claus in the CBBverse ipso facto Uncle Sam is fucking dead #r2d2soon

The iBrain is one of my favorite CBB moments. I did not realize that Scott was serious about banning Brett.

The iBrain is one of my favorite CBB moments. I did not realize that Scott was serious about banning Brett.

Was that serious? I had got into CBB well after iBrain and went back and heard it but always wondered if the "banning" was actually Scott, in real life, deciding to not have Brett on or if was just a joke because they had long periods of time between his appearances.

The whole "we've had ups and downs" aspect of this show felt like it was a bit but I honestly don't know. Anyone have insight?

Sign in to follow this